Started in 2005, Chase Resourcing has become Europe's leading Education Recruitment Experts. Our consultants work from our Kerry HQ, Dublin and London offices and are all driven by specialist industry divisions, utilizing tailor made recruitment processes and mastering their vertical market position in representing permanent and contract candidates to a large and diverse client base across Ireland, United Kingdom and now Worldwide!
Currently, we urgently require100 skilledinstructors to work with our global partner in Saudi Arabia. Our clients are considered to be biggest, strongest and best in the education sector in Saudi Arabia.
As an instructoryou will teach English for approximately 25 hours per week, with an additional 15 hours prep work. You will work at the best universities in all the major cities in Saudi Arabia. You will have access to the latest technologies and resources.
This is a superb opportunity for professional teachers who wish to advance their careers, and at the same time earn a very strongTAX FREESALARY that includes all expenses paid.
The information below outlines the offer and requirements:
THE PACKAGE ON OFFER
· Salaryof €23,500 - €35,000 EURO, £19,000- 31,000 STG, $32,000 - $50,000 USD
· Rolling 12 month contacts (last month of contract paid holiday)
· End of contract bonus
· Paid accommodation, to a high standard,inc. utility bills
· Paid return flights from country of origin to KSA
· Paid medical insurance
· Travel cost to and from work covered
· Superb holiday benefits
· Mustspeak English to mother tongue standard
· Mustbe from UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia or South Africa
· Mustpossess either 120 hour in classTEFL or CELTA qualification
· Musthave in excess of two yearsESL teaching experience
· Musthold a minimum of a BA university degree in related field to Education, ESL or Linguistics or have extensiveESL teaching experience
· Master degree holders in any subjects are highly sought once certified inTEFL / CELTA
· PHD holders highly desired
· Confident and outgoing
· Possess superb time management, communication and presentation skills
· Professionals with additional experience in IT, Education Management, Modern Languages highly sought
· Looking for a new professional challenge
· Previous experience of working in the Gulf region considered a plus
· Vacancies available ASAP, and on a continuous basis
· Couples highly sought
If you meet all the requirements and feel that you are up for the challenge, send a detailed resume and a cover letter stating why you can make a difference.
Send them to the email address, email@example.com, with the subject " Chase Resourcing - Saudi Arabia".
Disclaimer: This job opportunity does not cost you (the applicant) any money. ABC Headhunter is an agent of Chase Resourcing, marketing the organization and upcoming job vacancies. Job placement will be administered by Chase Resourcing.