Walk in Interview in London for ESL, Math , Business, IT & Interior Designer Lecturers Saudi Arabia With Huge Salary ( Travel Allowances Will be paid)
Date : 5th Of June to 8th Of June, 2013
Venue : The Cumber Hotel Marble Arch London)
Time : Will be informed after being shortlisted
Walk-in interview in London with travel allowances at The Cumber Hotel Marble Arch allowances for ESL, IT, Business and Interior Designer Positions in Saudi Arabia with huge salary
) We are staring the interviews on 5th of June to 8th of June, 2013 on t and we will end on the 14th We will cover travel costs and hotel in the UK MAX 200 GBP
A renowned Saudi university is seeking qualified male and female teachers for the upcoming spring-summer session. Excellent tax free salary plus many benefits (free modern compound accommodation for singles and families, free local transportation, full medical insurance including dental and glasses, mobile phone and laptop computer) in addition to a return ticket. Ref: 001287
Applicants will be a native speaker of English and will have either a BA or MA (MA preferred) in any discipline plus a TEFL, ESL, Delta or Celta qualification - or equivalent - TELF/Celta/Delta etc training should be at least 100 hours course
1. The average starting salaries are $37 000 to $39 000 per annum and there is a 5% raise every year henceforth
2. There is a one-month vacation fully paid with return ticket home. This is a government regulation so even if you want to spend a month in India, you have to go there via Canada as your employer can only buy you a ticket home. You may succeed though at exchanging your fair with the airlines.
3. Your contract includes your return ticket (you fly to KSA and back) at the employer’s cost
4. Your contract includes accommodation in a compound or a hotel. You may opt to live in your own apartment and then you will receive an amount equivalent to a three-month salary. Some candidates choose this option, however, unless you’ve been with the company a while, you will have the 3-month salary housing allowance reimbursed on a monthly basis, while your landlord will require at least a 6-month rent advance.
5. Your contract includes transportation to school and back every day. If the compound is far from shopping centers, you may have a van take you there once or twice a week.
6. You have full coverage insurance (dental, glasses, etc. but not birth).
7. You are entitled to bring your family here and you will receive a school allowance for your children (up to 30 000 SAR) which will allow you to place your children in good American or English language school.
8. There are many more benefits to the ones above. Please, apply today to enjoy the benefits of this life-changing opportunity.
IT Faculty Positions (preferably with Phd)
A High-Tech Saudi university is seeking postgraduate personnel at the faculties of Computer Studies, preferably females, IT and Computer Engineering. Phd degrees in respective fields are a must. Excellent tax-free salary plus many benefits.
Medical academics required to lead the team at the department of nursing studies at a renowned Saudi university in the country’s Eastern Province (Dammam).
Business Faculty Positions (preferably with Phd)
Faculty in Business College : A renowned Saudi technical university is seeking teaching personnel for the following faculties: Accounting, Finance, Management Info. Systems, Economic, International Business /Marketing, Human Resource Mgt. Top tax free salaries plus many benefits (minimum PhD degree).
Faculty in Interior Design : A privately-owned university in Gulf is seeking the following (experienced) interior design teaching staff Assistant Professor and above, preferably Ph.D; Lecturer (M.Sc. Interior Design); Interior Design Teaching assistant (knowledge of Interior Design Computer Programs (AutoCAD, 2D and 3D- 3DMax etc. is a must).
Kindly send your CV with below requested documents and also fill in the information below and send at email@example.com and send CC to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Attached resume (CV)
2. Copies of your degrees and relevant diplomas and/or certificates
3. A copy of your passport (first page only to confirm your nationality)
4. Letters of reference (optional at this stage)
CANDIDATE NAME :_______________________________________________
POSITION APPLIED :_______________________________________________
DATE OF BIRTH :__________________________________________________
MARITAL STATUS :________________________________________________
CURRENT POSITION :______________________________________________
CURRENT LOCATION :_____________________________________________
TOTAL YEARS EXPERIENCE:_______________________________________
NOTICE PERIOD :__________________________________________________
CURRENT SALARY :_______________________________________________
inAdvance Recruitment Team