TEACH, EARN AND SAVE MONEY in Saudi Arabia!
TEACH, EARN AND SAVE MONEY...
Looking for a well paid ESL position, earn and save money at the same time, now or late August/early September, maybe even later? Saudi Arabia might be the right place for you...and we might have the job you want.
The Arabian Education and Training Group(AETG)is currently recruiting ESL instructors - male and female - to teach in their ESL programmes at Universities, Colleges and other institutions in the public and private sector. In the capital Riyadh, other major cities and at their Al Faisal International Academy at AETG's HQ, in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
YOU MUST BE A NATIVE SPEAKER and have:
- A BA in a related field, an MA pays more of course, non related degrees are
accepted if supported by a 120 hour TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate, NOT online.
If enrolled in a one of those courses you may apply now.
- one year full-time ESL experience on a secondary/tertiary level, in a paid
job, no voluntary work.
- experience in the Middle East helps.
IN ADDITION TO THIS, TO BE SUCCESSFUL AND FEEL COMFORTABLE, SOCIALLY AND PROFESSIONALLY, YOU NEED TO BE/HAVE:
- culturally sensitive
- patient and flexible
- able to establish a good rapport with students,colleagues, the management
and other people you work with, e.g. non teaching personnel
- a sense of humour
- the ability to adapt to a different lifestyle from the one you are most
likely accustomed to.
- one year renewable contract, single status, dependants might join after the
probation period, however, no provisions(financial assistance) will be made
- pre paid flight at the beginning and end of contract
- US$ 30,000 - 55,000 pa. tax free
- accommodation, furnished, amenities paid for, or a housing allowance, 25%
of annual salary(not for females, they are housed at a compound)
- approx. 7-8 weeks paid vacation: annual leave and government approved
national and religious holidays
- transport to and from work, or a monthly allowance of US$ 160
- expenses for visa, residency/work permit paid for
- cell phone and laptop provided by the company
- US$ 265 cash advance on arrival
- continued professional support
- end-of-contract bonus, 50% of monthly salary
There is a state of the art gym in the basement at HQ to which male teachers have access at reduced fees, female students have free access to the gym and pool at the compound.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV - no other documents yet - to Edwin Wise,
email@example.com (edwin_wise @ yahoo.com) and potentially suitable candidates will receive an application form/info pack. Those who want to pursue their application will be invited to a 15 minute video chat on Skype. If successful and candidates accept an offer of employment, visa procedures will be started immediately.
Please note that unsuccessful applications will not be acknowledged, sorry.