Training Research & Development Consultant to work in Saudi Arabia
IMMEDIATE HIRING FOR ESL TEACHING POSITIONS IN SAUDI ARABIA
• 20 – 25 teaching hours per week.
• Additional office hours for administration, Lesson planning, preparation, delivery, and invigilating examinations.
• An average week is 5 days (Saturday to Wednesday) and teachers are required to be on campus for 8 hours, per their assigned shift, on each working day. There may be occasions when teachers are required to come in on a Thursday, but these are very rare.
• Native speaker of English
• Minimum MA in relevant field (English, education, linguistics, TESOL, etc.); degrees in other areas considered with appropriate certification/experience
• Ph.D. highly desirable
• No online certification
• 120 hours, in-class ESL certification (or relevant degree)
• Teaching experience (at least 2 years, ESL)
• Middle East/Gulf experiences a plus
• Special Capabilities (e.g., ESL management, supervisory experience, IT, program assessment) also highly valued
• All placements are presently in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
• Highly competitive, tax-free monthly salary, ranging between SAR 13,000/- to SAR 17,000/-, depending on experience and qualifications
• Full accommodation and transportation package
• Hiring only on employment visas (Iqama)
• 30 days paid annual leave
• Ticket between KSA and country of residence (One on arrival and one on departure)
• Medical insurance- provided by the Company
Interested candidates are requested to submit CV, copy of degrees, copy of ESL certification, and copy of passport to email@example.com