IGCSE English - Second Language Teachers Required
Start Date: August 2013
We are recruiting for IGCSE English - Second Language Teachers to work at a British International School in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia. This school caters for both expatriates and Saudi nationals between the ages of 5 and 18. There are approximately 350 students currently enrolled at the school. They have the option of taking IGCSE, GCE, CIE, CIPP, AQA and both AS and A Level exams.
Main Duties Include:
• Teach English as a Second Language to a variety of ages and levels between Grades 1 and 12.
• You are contracted for 40 hours per week, 7:30am – 3:30pm Saturday to Wednesday.
• Deliver the IGCSE curriculum in accordance with the British system.
Essential Criteria: To apply for the positions you MUST meet the client’s following requirements:
• Candidates will be Native English Speakers.
• You will hold an Undergraduate degree in English or similar.
• PGCE certification is ESSENTIAL.
• 2 years’ teaching experience post qualification (experience in the middle east is an advantage)
• Monthly Salary from $3,600 per month, depending on qualifications and experience.
• Compound Accommodation provided including basic furnishings (other facilities such as swimming pool, gym, library, beauty salon and tennis lawn also provided)
• Medical insurance provided.
• Transport to and from work provided.
• All government holidays, plus school holidays.
START DATE: August 2013
IN ORDER TO APPLY PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.primeteachers.com/Advert/25-IGCSE-English-as-a-Second-Language-T eacher-Jobs-Middle-East-Saudi-Arabia.aspx AND UPLOAD YOUR CV DIRECTLY!
WE WILL NOT CONSIDER OR REPLY TO ANY APPLICATIONS IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE ESSENTIAL CRITERIA LISTED ABOVE SO PLEASE ENSURE YOU MATCH THE DETAILED REQUIREMENTS BEFORE APPLYING
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved