Secure an ESOL Position for Now or Later in Saudi Arabia - Excellent Opportuniti
WISE TEACHING is looking for professional ESOL instructors - MALE & FEMALE - to join one of AETG's teaching teams in Riyadh and other places. AETG (Arabian Education and Training Group) is a major contractor and market leader in the field of Education in the Kingdom. Start date: ASAP or at the beginning of 2015. Teachers who wish to secure a position for mid 2015 are also welcome to apply. The early bird catches the worm, saves you a lot of hassle applying left, right and centre throughout the Academic Year.
WHAT YOU NEED
- you MUST be a NATIVE SPEAKER and citizen from the UK/US/CAN/AUS/NZ/SA/EIRE
- a BA/MA in English/TESOL/Applied Linguistics
- an unrelated degree must be accompanied by a 100/120 hour TEFL certificate
such as a CELTA, online certificates will be considered
- at least one year's experience in a relevant full time salaried position, in
the ME would be a great plus
- not older than 55, sorry
You also need to be/have
- culturally sensitive
- able to build a good rapport with students(young adults)and colleagues
- patient, a sense of humour and able to adapt to another lifestyle
WHAT YOU GET
- a one year renewable single status contract, teaching couples are most
- a tax free US$ 30,000 - 55,000 salary pa
- pre paid flights at the beginning and at the end of the contract
- free accommodation (including utilities)
- free transport to and from the work place
- class A medical insurance, including emergency dental
- all visa expenses paid for(UK)or reimbursed with first pay cheque(others)
- approx. 6 weeks paid holidays
- end of contract bonus
- professional support at the work place
- assistance from your recruiter throughout the application process
Even if you are at the lower end of the pay scale you will still be able to save close to 50% of your earnings. The cost of living in KSA is considerably lower than in your home country.
HOW TO APPLY
Should you be interested in applying for one these positions, just send your updated CV and a scanned copy of the photo page of your passport to Edwin Wise
email@example.com and if we think you are a potentially suitable candidate you will receive an application form and FAQ document. NO other documents please, not yet anyway. A brief cover will be appreciated, but please, no autobiographies: you will have ample time and opportunity to talk shop and tell us all about yourself during an informal Skype video chat later on.
One last thing: if you don't match the requirements above, credentials-wise, citizenship-wise, age-wise or otherwise, would you be so kind not to apply please? And thank you for understanding that unsuccessful applications will not be acknowledged. Now, get on yer bikes and start thinking about what you want next with your teaching career in the near and not too distant future.., We look forward to hearing from positive minded enthusiasts.