A large Saudi Arabian Oil and Gas Company requires English Language Teachers to teach adults aged 18+.
All students are Saudi Nationals and are intended to work for the Oil and Gas Company once they have been taught English and other academic subjects. The Oil and Gas Company has an inbuilt state-of-the-art education system designed to re-educate the Saudi population, this is known as "Saudization". This education system is based on western systems and the facilities are of a very high standard.
- Minimum of 4 years current and full time teaching experience at secondary school level or above.
- BA Degree in English/TEFL/TESL/Applied Linguistics, an MA, CELTA, DELTA, TESL, TEFL in addition is preferred.
- Degree in a non-related English field is acceptable only if you also have a CELTA, DELTA or MA also.
This is a full time contract, working 40 hours per week (20 teaching hours). All teaching materials and curriculum is supplied by the Oil and Gas Company. Working days are Saturday to Wednesday (Thursday & Friday being the Saudi weekend). Specific location is set at interview because you will be placed where your skills set is most needed. Locations include Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam, Dhahran, Mubbarez, Ras Tanura, Abqaiq and Yanbu.
The contract is single status and is administered on a 12 month renewable basis. There are three paid leave periods of two weeks per year.
Employment is with a well established and excellent Saudi Employment Contractor who has British Management. This contractor has an excellent reputation in the market place.
Salary is set at interview by the Oil and Gas Company and is based on your individual qualifications and experience, however as an indication basic salary Circa $60,000 USD per year. You will also receive an allowance on top of the basic salary for your living costs, this will be in the region of $39,000 USD - a total package of $99,000 USD.
- Basic Salary Circa $60,000 per year
- Allowance of Circa $39,000 per year
- Total Package Circa $99,000 per year
- 3 Vacation Periods Per Year + Religious and National Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Flights for expatriation and repatriation
- Return flights for vacation periods
- Full Inqama Visa
We charge no fees to our candidates; all medical and visa costs are paid by us, travel expenses to interview are re-imbursed (within UK only). We and the Contractor take no cut from the salary offered to you by the Oil and Gas Company, what they offer you is what you get.
Interviews will be held in London, UK in June/July 2013. Start date within 45 days of acceptance of job offer.