English Teachers needed in Puerto Varas, the gateway to the Chilean Patagonia
Hi to all the adventurers interested in teaching English and discovering South America!
We are Idiomas Sin Fronteras, a language school hidden in the heart of the Lake District, at the gateway to the Chilean Patagonia. We are currently looking for English Teachers to work in our school in Puerto Varas.
We offer you a unique opportunity to take a deeper and personal dive into South America, to share your life experience with Chilean people, to get to know their traditions and customs, and finally, to be a part of a great and unforgettable adventure combining working and exploring breathtaking Chilean landscapes painted with volcanoes and lakes.
What do we offer?
- a job contract starting on April or beginning of May until December 2013, with possibilitie to extend it for the 2014
- 40 working hours a week (including up to 25 teaching hours).
- free accommodation in a beautiful, old, colonial house with access to all the facilities, wi-fi included
- $ 250 000 CLP of Salary
- if you complete the contract, we cover the half of your return ticket upto $ 500 USD
- Contract and working VISA in Chile for a year plus health insurance
What do we require?
- open-minded, enthusiastic, sociable, creative, proactive and versatile personality
- good communicative skills
- English teaching certificates or/and teaching experience
We provide our teachers with all the teaching material needed.
If you are interested in our offer, do not hesitate to contact us.
Enjoy an extraordinary and unforgettable experience in the heart of Chile.
Visit our website: http://www.idiomas-sin-fronteras.com