We are looking for Male and Female ESL teachers to work in vocational colleges
Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Turkey - This is an incredible opportunity to work for one of the world’s largest global education providers
This is an incredible opportunity to work for one of the world’s largest global education providers.
We are looking for Male and Female ESL teachers to work in vocational colleges offering training programs in Saudi, Kuwait and Turkey.
As an English Instructor you will be responsible for assisting Beginner English Language Learners reach intermediate level. To contribute successfully you will need to be:
• Highly organized and dependable
• Skilled at using technology in your lessons
• A team player that has strong collaborative skills and high energy
• Able to work in a culturally diverse context
To apply you will must have:
• Have qualified in DELTA, CELTA or 120 hour TEFL.
• 3-5 years experience in secondary or higher education
• Be a native English Speaker
• Have a bachelor's degree
A highly competitive overseas package is on offer the successful candidates, including accommodation and flights.
We are looking for candidates to start from December 2014.
So, if you are ready for the next stage in your career development, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to be received as soon as possible.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for a first stage interview.
Copyright © 2004-2015 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved