Native Male ESL Teachers needed for our projects with Saudi Aramco Al-khobar
Native Male ESL Teachers needed for our projects with Saudi Aramco Al-khobar – Saudi Arabia
Position Available: Native Male ESL Instructors Required For Saudi Aramco Project
Job Location: Al-Khobar - Saudi Arabia
Contract Type / Duration: Direct / 2 Years Renewable
Start Date: ASAP
• Curriculum Development
• 25 Hours Classroom Teaching
• Evaluation of Student Work
• Mentoring And Advising Students
• Undertaking Professional Activities
• Coordinating Student Activities
• Preparation of Lessons
• Marking Of Homework and Class Work.
• Preparation, Administration and Marking of Placement, Progress and Achievement Tests.
• Assessment and Reporting Of Student Performance.
• Development of Supplementary Materials for Core Syllabuses or For Special Courses.
• Attending Staff Meetings 0r Workshops Arranged By Senior Staff.
• Assisting With the Running 0f Public Examinations.
• Playing A Full and Active Part in the Life Of The University/Organization
• Competitive Tax Free Basic Salary - USD 3800
• Allowance (SAR 3000) OR Free Fully Furnished Housing with all facilities (e.g. Gym, Swimming pool, Satellite
TV, Broadband, Household Stuff, Air-conditioned etc…)
• Transportation Provided / Allowances
• Comprehensive Health Insurance
• Vacation Airfare To/From Saudi Arabia
• One Month Annual Vacation and All Saudi Public Holidays
• Visa & Sponsorship Provided, Paid & Initial Flight Provided
Documents To Apply
• Passport Copy
• Educational Certificates (BA Diploma)
• ESL Teaching Certification Certificate
Selection Criteria (Qualification & Experience)
1: Must Be Native Speakers of English
(New Zealander, Australian, British, Canadian, American, Irish and South African Citizens Only)
2. Must Have Bachelors in Teaching of English as a Foreign Language OR Bachelors in Teaching of
English as a Second Language
BA in English Literature / Applied Linguistics / Modern Languages + CELTA / DELTA /TEFL /TESOL
3: Must have At Least 4 Years Relevant Teaching Experience
4. Age should be between 28-57
5. Immediately Available
5. When applying please mention your age, citizenship and date of availability in covering letter.
ATTN: Dr. Cara Watson
Qualified candidates will be asked for a 15-20 minute interview via Skype or telephone 24 to 48 hours after their applications are received. Please make yourself available for this interview, and submit a current phone number and/or Skype address with your resume. The purpose of this interview is simply to assess the overall verbal presentation of each candidate.
This position is for Immediate hiring so only serious, qualified and immediately available applicants need only apply. Applicant who does have at-least 4 years experience need only apply.