NATIVE ENGLISH TEACHER
Our new and expanding school in Jakarta is looking for qualified and confident educators to join us for the 2013-2014 academic year. Located in the north of Jakarta, our school has ample facilities and a very supportive administrative staff. Currently, we have over 20 expatriates from four different countries working together to improve our school.
· Minimum of Tertiary Degree (Bachelor, Master or Doctoral), majoring in Education with a minor in the subjects to be taught will be an advantage
· High proficiency in the use of the English Language
· Minimum of 2 years experience in teaching young learners which focuses specifically on teaching children aged 6-12
· Equipped with teaching skills including classroom management, course and lesson planning, subject knowledge, understanding the learners and learning technologies
· Up to date with teaching techniques and methodologies
· Competent in using common Office programs ie. Microsoft word, excel and power point
· Having a friendly, energetic, outgoing, and confident manner with creative skills and ideas for planning practical and interesting lessons
· Flexible and adaptable teaching style, ability to clearly voice ideas and opinions and actively participate in meetings or staff discussions
· Sensitivity, tolerance and patience, with an openess to suggestions and constructive criticism
· The ability to work under pressure
· Desire to actively participate in extra curricular activities, community programs, and other school activities.
· For expatriates, passes the assessments required for working in Indonesia
ENGLISH TEACHER (two positions available, 1 available in our kindergarten, female required for kindergarten):
· Bachelor in Education or Art with a minor in English, or
· CELTA or other ELT certifications accredited or other equivalent qualifications
· Equipped with a great understanding of second language acquisition theories, and how they relate to different classroom practices
· Passionate about the subjects (grammar, composition, literature and English Theory)
REQUIREMENT TO ENTER INDONESIA as EXPATRIATE:
- Passed General Medical Check Up and HIV test
- Certificate of Tertiary Education Background
- Min of 25 years old
COMPENSATION & BENEFIT
- Monthly Salary (negotiable based on experience and education) paid at the date regulated by the school. End of the year bonus.
- The tax of declared income in Indonesia which will be liable to personal income tax (if applicable)
- Return economy class air ticket from the point of hire to the country of origin agreed, which will be given at the beginning and end of the Contract of Employment, including the airport tax and permit fee. The ticket is not transferrable, cashed or changed to any dates and destinations.
- Visa to be liable to stay in Indonesia during the employment period
- Accommodation facility within walking distance or transportation to and from school will be provided.
- Vegetarian Lunch provided at school
- Medical Benefits according to the School’s Policy
Please take a look at our schools website, view our mission and goals, and then email our HR department with your resume, cover letter, and photograph.
Please feel free to email me directly with any questions at JZakutni@gmail.com. If ready to apply, send your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org, Attention MISS MERRY.
English Department Head