Female/Male EFL Instructor Vacancies in Saudi Arabia
Female/Male EFL Instructor vacancies in Saudi Arabia
Employment (toward Iqama) available immediately & for August 2013
The Saudi British Centre (SBC) is seeking Male/Female native English speaking professionals to provide intensive English language instruction for PYP programs in Saudi Arabia.
• Plan, Prepare and Deliver lessons to pre-university students
• Record Keeping, Grading and Report Writing
• Assessing and reporting on student performance on a weekly basis
• Developing supplementary materials for core syllabi or special courses
• Attending staff meetings and/or workshops arranged by senior staff
• Candidates must be native speakers of English
• Minimum of TWO (2) years full time ESL/EFL teaching experience required.
• MA in ESL, EFL, TESOL, Applied Linguistics Master of Arts in Teaching, Linguistics is preferred
• BA in TESOL, Language Education, English,
• BA in a related field plus teaching certification such as TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, DELTA or similar from an accredited university or institute. Online courses are not accepted
Compensation and Benefits Package:
• Competitive annual tax free salary (range: US$28.000-58.000) is based on teaching experience and credentials.
• Airfare from city/country of origin to and from Saudi Arabia
• Furnished accommodations or allowance (must decide on either from the onset)
• Transportation provided or allowance (must decide on either from the onset)
• Comprehensive Class A health insurance with dental coverage
• Visa expenses (including medical and visa fees) covered/reimbursed upon arrival
• Employment visa processed (toward Iqama) or Business visas; all available
• S.R. 1000 cash advance provided upon arrival
• Scheduled trips to and from cultural sites, souqs, and shopping malls
• Year-end bonus paid at the end of the contract
• Annual Vacation time of 30 days for every 12 months paid at the end of the contract; in addition to all Saudi holidays (exit/re-entry visas provided).
• Iqama holders keep their passports
• Academic year contract with an option for renewal
If you meet the minimum qualifications, contact us today. Please submit CV, copies of credentials, transcripts/diploma, ESL certificate, and passport to:
We look forward to hearing from you. All applications will be considered.