Math/Science/Physics Teachers wanted for positions in Saudi Arabia
Skyline Global Solutions seeks qualified Primary/Secondary Teachers for various University, Institute, and International School positions in Saudi Arabia. Bask in the vast history and luxury of Arabia with some of the highest salaries worldwide- Tax Free. You will only find these positions through Skyline Global Solutions, a leader in international teaching jobs for Saudi Arabia. Skyline provides exclusive opportunities for teachers in western countries.
For various other positions, please see the link below. Come Explore!
Absolute Requirement: Must be a native English speaker and have citizenship of US, Canada, Britain, New Zealand, Australia, or South Africa. We are looking for teachers to start March/April 2013).
Duration: 1-2 year contracts
Position titles: ESL Instructors, and Primary/Secondary Teachers (Math, Science, Physics)
Type: University/Institute/International Schools
Gender: Male & Female
Location: Various Cities in Saudi Arabia (Riyadh, Dammam, Khobar and more!)
Availability: April/May 2013
To apply: (QUalified Candidates ONLY)
For the quickest response: Please click below to apply online and to see all available positions brought to you by Skyline Global Solutions. Be sure to search for Country: Saudi Arabia.
If you are having trouble applying with the above link, please send your resume/c.v. to firstname.lastname@example.org
U.S., CANADIAN, BRITISH, OR SOUTH AFRICAN CITIZENS only.
The Prospective Instructor must possess the following credentials to qualify for this position:
Requirements: (requirements for positions vary- please see link for full details)
• (For ESL positions) Bachelors' Degree in related field, or Bachelors' Degree & TESL/TEFL/CELTA certificate
• (For Math/Science/Physics teacher positions) Bachelors' Degree in a related subject
• 1-2 years of teaching experience
• Hardworking, dynamic and computer literate
• Native English speakers only (Mandatory)
• Male or female candidates
• Citizenship must be U.S., Canada, U.K., or South African (Mandatory)
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons and workshops for groups and individuals;
• Designing and producing teaching materials and adapting existing materials;
• Carrying out assessments of students' needs;
• Planning schemes of work; e
• Assessing students' progress;
• Keeping records;
• Attending team meetings;
• Attending and contributing to training sessions;
• Advising colleagues;
• Preparing information for inspection visits and other quality assurance exercises;
• Helping to draft and review institutional policies relating to the education of students
• Engaging in continuous professional development (CPD)
• Basic salary: $2,466 - $3,500+ USD per month TAX FREE (salaries vary- see link for all positions)
• Housing. = $400 USD+ (stipend or fully provided and paid)
• Transportation. = $133+ USD
• Health insurance, prepaid roundtrip airfare, visa and sponsorship paid
• 30 day vacation and holiday paid
• Sick days paid
• Total package = $3,000 - $4,033+ USD TAX FREE (packages vary- see link for all details)
Know a teacher interested in working in Saudi Arabia? Ask about our "Refer A Teacher" program, which offers fees to the referrer if the teacher is successfully placed!
... Another position brought to you by Skyline Global Solutions.