Schedule: Both morning/afternoon and afternoon/evening schedules are available
Work: Monday-Friday (no weekends)
Salary: 2.2-2.9 million won
Class length: 40 minutes
Number of students per class:12
Housing: Single housing provided
Airfare: Provided (prepaid in advance)
Vacation: 2 weeks per year
Severance bonus: One month severance bonus given at the end of the contract
Health: Health insurance is shared between the school and the teacher
Contract length: 1 year (renewable upon mutual agreement between teacher and school)
The city guide for Seoul (in English):
These are excellent school programs with a strong reputation, in good locations with a strong teacher community.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and photo to the online application on our website at:
Morgan Recruiting is a fully licensed teacher placement agency and we take pride in offering the best services available to our applicants. Our extensive services include:
* visa application assistance
* travel arrangements
* post-support to Korea with follow-up checks to determine your overall satisfaction
* referral bonuses
Check out our comprehensive website athttp://www.morganrecruiting.com
for more information about the services we provide.
Why choose Morgan Recruiting?
- Morgan Recruiting is a fully licensed teacher placement agency, licensed by the government of Korea.
- Our staff are fluent in English and Korean and will answer all of your questions about Korea and the application process.
- Our staff are all longtime teachers in Korea and are very familiar with the entire process.
- We are experienced recruiters having placed over 250 teachers in our schools in Korea.
- We will work to match you with a position that matches what you are looking for.
- We offer only the best services to our applicants.
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
* You must have a Bachelor's degree (any discipline) from an accredited university.
* You must not have a criminal record.
Thank you for your application. We look forward to hearing from you.
Check out our new website athttp://www.morganrecruiting.comand be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for some exciting things coming to Morgan Recruiting.
Recommend a school program to us this spring for a commissioned bonus. Why not earn some extra income? Contact us atapplyATmorganrecruiting.comfor more details.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved