ESL Instructors & Math Instructors (Only Males)
Major Oil Company in Saudi Arabia invites applications for the following Position:
Position: ESL Instructors & Math Instructors (Only Males)
Nationalities Preferred: USA, UK, Irish, Philippines, Jordan & Turkey
Project Name: Saudi Aramco
Job Location: Within Saudi Arabia
Contract Type / Duration: Bachelor / Minimum One year (Renewable)
Recruitment Workshop Date:February, March & April 2013
20 Hours classroom teaching.
Evaluation of students work.
Mentoring and advising students.
Undertaking professional activities.
Coordinating with student activities.
Preparation of lessons.
Marking of homework and class work.
Preparation, administration and marking of placement, progress and achievement tests.
Assessment and reporting of student performance.
Development of Supplementary Materials For Core Syllabuses Or For Special Courses.
Attending staff meetings or workshops arranged by senior staff.
Assisting with the running of public examinations.
Playing a full and active part in the life of the University/Organization.
Attractive Basic Salary of USD 3,500 – USD 8,000 (Approx.)
The successful candidates would be given immediate offers on the spot. An attractive tax free salary up to US $ 8000 per month could be offered to the successful candidates depending upon their education, experience, skills and present earnings. Following benefits would also be provided apart from monthly cash salary:
Free Fully Furnished Housing with all facilities (e.g. Gym, Swimming pool, Satellite TV, Broadband, Household Stuff, Air-conditioned etc.)
Transportation Provided /Allowances
Comprehensive Health Coverage
SIM card, pocket money provided upon arrival
Vacation Airfare To/From Saudi Arabia
One Month Annual Vacation and All Saudi Public Holidays
Free Shopping Trips 2 Days a Week
Free Adventure Trips on Weekends
Visa & Sponsorship Paid
NOTE: If required, Company will assist the trainer to bring his family on his own expenses.
Minimum Requirements / Experience:
One of the following:
• BA (preferably a Master’s degree) in TEFL/TESL or
• BA (preferably a Master’s degree) in English, Applied Linguistics or modern languages with a teaching certificate in CELTA /DELTA or
• BA (preferably a Master’s degree) in a non- related English field of study, but only if it is supported by a teaching English certificate such as CELTA /DELTA, TESL or TEFL and relevant full-time teaching experience.
• Minimum 4 years of recent full-time teaching English
Terms & Condition:
• Those who will be able to attend the workshop in their respective Countries on below said (tentative) dates are only eligible to apply.
• Any local transportation paid by the candidate to reach out the workshop will be reimbursed.
• Only short listed candidate will be called for interview.
Tentative dates of workshop:
USA (Dallas and Los Angeles)
• 20th – 24th March 2013 in Dallas (Shortlisted candidates will be interview)
• 26th & 27th March 2013 for Walk-in Interviews in Dallas
• 30th March – April 02nd 2013 in Los Angeles (To interview shortlisted plus approved walk-in candidates)
Philippines (12th – 16th March 2013)
Turkey & Jordan (2nd week of April & 1st week of May 2013)
Only short listed candidates will be informed of the exact time and venue of the interview.
Interested candidates are advised to apply in full confidence with the following documents;
1. CV in MS-Word format with photograph
2. Scanned copy of academic & ESL related certificates.
3. Scanned copy of your Passport
4. Scanned copy of Experience and Reference letters.
If you are interested and available to join us immediately, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com