FACULTY MEMBER (EAP LECTURER)
EAP FACULTY (FULL TIME) FOR CBD CAMPUS
Faculty Member - Lecturer (3)
The university is offering challenging and rewarding positions starting April 2013 in a progressive and challenging international environment. Positions involve lecturing (70%) and some project and administrative work (30%). We are looking for those who see a medium to long term future with us and are seeking future opportunities.
Binus International, "English only" campus of the well known, prestigious Binus University in the heart of the CBD at Senayan, in exciting Jakarta, Indonesia. Excellent faculty support, environment and location. Aiming for international accreditation by 2014 and world class status by 2020. Very exciting and dynamic institution offering many future opportunities.
As well as EAP lecturing and some staff and/or faculty training, around 30% of the workload involves interesting project opportunities in pioneering areas such as CLIL and IT in Education, plus extra-curricular and departmental support in, for example, debate and debate development etc., and some research opportunities
1) At least 2 year's lecturing/teaching experience in EAP, EASP or EAP/EASP related fields, preferably at university level
2) A master's degree, preferably in TESOL, Applied Linguistics or English, although other majors will be considered.
3) Non native speaker applicants must have at least TOEFL 625/TWE 5.5 or IELTS 8.0/Writing 8.0, or be prepared to sit the tests here on campus.
4) Must be between the ages of 25 and 50.
Preferred - at least one of the following:
1) Experience in teaching TOEFL and/or IELTS
2) IELTS/Cambridge ESOL examiner status
3) Business or Business English background
4) Experience in IT applications, including anti-plagiarism, essay diagnostic, E-learning and CALL software
5) CLIL and/or SALC background
6) TOT background
7) Debate background - teaching, administration, adjudication, debating etc.
Negotiable depending on qualifications, experience etc. For more detailed compensation information please contact Ibu Dini Pudjiastuti, Recruitment Manager, Human Capital. (Email address given on request.)
Medical Insurance, Free Lunch/Dinner on campus. Visa provided for full time expat faculty. Airfare and accommodation/accommodation allowance provided for overseas recruits. These are full time positions based on yearly renewable contracts (and visas for expats).
All documentation for expats is provided, including KITAS (Residence Permit), WORK PERMIT, POLICE PERMITS, MULTIPLE EXIT PERMITS, FOREIGNER'S TAX etc .
Please address all applications to The Manager, English Language Services, and include your C.V., Cover Letter, and information on available start date as well as minimum salary required.