TEACH ENGLISH IN CHILEAN PATAGONIA!!!!
Hi to all the adventurers interested in teaching English and discovering South America!
We are Idiomas Sin Fronteras, a language school located in Northern Chilean Patagonia. We are currently looking for English teachers to work in our school in Puerto Varas.
We offer you a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in South America, to share your life experience with the Chilean people, to get to know their traditions and customs, and finally, to be a part of a great and unforgettable adventure combining work and exploration of breathtaking Chilean landscapes painted with volcanoes and lakes.
What do we offer?
- A job contract that starts at the beginning of April until the 20th of December 2013, with the possibility of renewing the contract.
- 40 working hours a week (including up to 25 teaching hours).
- Free accommodation with access to all the facilities, wi-fi included
- $ 220 000 CLP of Salary
- If you serve out the full duration of your contract, we will contribute up to US $500 towards the cost of your return flight ticket
What do we require?
- Open-minded, enthusiastic, sociable, creative, proactive and versatile personality
- Good communicative skills
- English teaching certificates or/and teaching experience
We provide our teachers with all the teaching material needed.
If you are interested in our offer, send us your CV, a Cover Letter and a current photo of yourself.
We’ll answer any questions you may have regarding the position.
Enjoy an extraordinary and unforgettable experience in the heart of Chile.
Visit our website: http://www.idiomas-sin-fronteras.com
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved