MALE EFL ROLES AVAILABLE WITH A GOVERNMENT ENDORSED LANGUAGE CENTRE!
Start Date: Immediate
Established in 1980, this American Language Centre operates language and academic preparation programs at four U.S. universities and two Saudi university campuses. It is now recruiting teachers for its 14 Technical and Vocational Colleges located in nine different locations throughout Saudi Arabia. This government-supported program will be helping two groups of students – one preparing for further higher education in institutions where the medium of instruction is English and another to improve their English for enhanced employment opportunities. The former has had 12 years of schooling whereas the latter has had 12 years of secondary school and two years of technical and vocational education.
Student ages range between 18-22. Focused on improving critical thinking and using both in and out-of-class learning opportunities, the curriculum is content-, project- and needs-based as well as heuristic and experiential. Class size ranges between 15-25 students with varying levels of English proficiency. In addition to teaching, instructors will participate in initial student placement testing, regular professional growth meetings, and on-going curriculum review.
• X 5 EFL teachers to teach 20-22 year olds (MALE APPLICANTS ONLY APPLY)
ESSENTIAL CRITERIA - To apply for the positions you MUST meet the client’s following requirements:
• Native English speaker
• Age of applicant must be between 27-57
• National of the UK, USA, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand
• Computer literate
• Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university, and a CELTA certificate or its equivalent.
• MINIMUM 1 year EFL teaching experience required ( preferably post qualification)
• Must hold a police clearance report (valid for at least 6 months)
• Single or married applicants may apply
• Be willing to work with students who have beginner levels of English
• Salary ranges from $36,000 to $42,500 per annum depending on experience and qualifications *TAX FREE*
• Accommodation provided
• Transport to and from work provided
• Comprehensive health insurance
• Round-trip air fare
• Visa provided
• Paid holiday + public holidays
• 1 year renewable contract
START DATE: Immediately
TO APPLY, PLEASE EMAIL RECRUITMENT@PRIMEEDUCATION.ORG.UK WITH YOUR CV, PASSPORT AND QUALIFICATION CERTIFICATES
** OUR NEW WEBSITE, 'PRIME TEACHERS' WILL BE LAUNCHING SOON, SO BE SURE TO LOOK US UP! **
WE WILL NOT CONSIDER OR REPLY TO ANY APPLICATIONS IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE ESSENTIAL CRITERIA LISTED ABOVE SO PLEASE ENSURE YOU MATCH THE DETAILED REQUIREMENTS BEFORE APPLYING