Male EFL Roles in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia Available With Immediate
This educational group is committed to providing high-quality education for all students through an internationally recognized curriculum in a disciplined, safe, nurturing and positive learning environment.
They are recruiting 15 male EFL teachers to work at one of their schools in Dammam which is in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia.
You will be responsible for teaching EFL to students aged 18-20 years old. The curriculum that you would be working to is the Saudi Ministry of education, ELS (English Language Services), and a large petrochemical company syllabus. Classes are made up of around 15 Saudi national students, who have varying levels of English.
• X 15 EFL teachers to teach 18-20 year olds (MALE APPLICANTS ONLY APPLY)
ESSENTIAL CRITERIA - To apply for the positions you MUST meet the client’s following requirements:
• Native English speaker
• Age of applicant must be between 28-50
• National of the UK, USA and South Africa
• Computer literate
• Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in TESL/TEFL/TESOL or a Bachelor’s Degree in English or Applied Linguistics plus a TEFL/CELTA/DELTA qualification.
• 4 years EFL teaching experience required ( preferably post qualification)
• Single or married applicants may apply
• Basic salary ranges from $3000 per month depending on experience and qualifications *TAX FREE*
• Accommodation allowance provided 2917 SAR per month ($777)
• Transport to and from work provided
• Comprehensive health insurance
• Return air fare
• Iqama visa provided
• 30 days holidays paid + public holidays
• 1 or 2 year contracts available
START DATE: IMMEDIATE
WE WILL NOT CONSIDER OR REPLY TO ANY APPLICATIONS IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE ESSENTIAL CRITERIA LISTED ABOVE SO PLEASE ENSURE YOU MATCH THE DETAILED REQUIREMENTS BEFORE APPLYING
** WE ARE SOON TO LAUNCH OUR NEW 'PRIME TEACHERS' WEBSITE SO BE SURE TO POP ON AND HAVE A LOOK! **
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved