Excellent teaching position inPohangfor March - 2.6 million/month
Morgan Recruiting is currently looking for a kindergarten/elementary teacher inPohang
for March. We have included the school details below.Pohang
is a nice city located on the East coast of Korea and this school is located 30 minutes from the beach. Please contact us if you may be interested in interviewing for this position. We have included city links forPohang
, so that you can see the beautiful scenery and places aroundPohang
Number of positions: 1
Starting: March 2013
Work: Monday-Friday (no weekends)
Salary: 2.6 million won
Class length: 40 minute classes
Number of students per class:10
Housing: Single housing provided
Vacation: 2 weeks per year
Number of teachers at the school: 7
Health: Health insurance is shared between the school and the teacher
The city guide forPohang
Wikipedia page forPohang
Poly School is anexcellent school program with a strong reputation anda strong teacher community. If you are interested in applying fr one of these positions, please complete the online application on our website at:http://www.morganrecruiting.com
If you have any questions about this position, please feel free to contact us at:email@example.com
Morgan Recruiting is a fully licensed teacher placement agency and we take pride in offering the best services available to our applicants. Our extensive services include:
* visa application assistance
* travel arrangements
* post-support to Korea with follow-up checks to determine your overall satisfaction
* referral bonuses
Check out our comprehensive website athttp://www.morganrecruiting.comfor more information about the services we provide.
* Excellent, well-established programs
* Great locations in Seoul and the surrounding districts
* No weekends
* Free single housing (couple housing is available for couples)
* Free airfare provided in advance
* One month salary bonus at the end of the contract
* Medical (50% shared with school/instructor) and pension benefits
* 2 weeks paid vacation in addition to all public holidays
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
* You must have a Bachelor's degree (any discipline) from an accredited university.
* You must be a citizen of one of the following countries: Canada, the U.S., the U.K., Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa.
* You must hold a valid passport from one of the above countries.
* You must not have a criminal record.
Thank you for your application.