Class length: 40 minutes
Number of students per class: 8-10
Week: Mon-Fri (no Saturdays)
Salary: 2.5 million
Vacation: 2 weeks + all national holidays
Housing: Single housing provided
Health: Health insurance shared with the school
Pension: Pension contributions matched by the school
Severance bonus: One month severance bonus paid at the end of the contract
Number of teachers at the school: 8
This is an excellent school program offering a top salary and top benefits. Bucheon is an excellent area on subway line 5 with lots of nearby attractions.
The city guide for Bucheon:
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and photo to:firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about this position, please feel free to contact us at:email@example.com
If you wish to apply for a different school position, please submit an online application with resume and photos detailing your job preferences at:
Morgan Recruiting is a fully licensed recruitment agency and we pride ourselves on offering the best services available to our applicants. Our extensive services include:
* visa application assistance
* travel arrangements
* post-support to Korea follow-up checks to determine your overall satisfaction
* referral bonuses
Check out our comprehensive website athttp://www.morganrecruiters.comfor more information about the services we provide.
* Excellent, well-established program
* Great locations
* No weekends
* Free single housing
* Free airfare provided in advance
* One month salary bonus at the end of the contract
* Medical (50% shared with school/instructor) and pension benefits
* 2 weeks paid vacation in addition to all public holidays
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
* You must have a Bachelor's degree (any discipline) from an accredited university.
* You must be a citizen of one of the following countries: Canada, the U.S., the U.K., Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa.
* You must hold a valid passport from one of the above countries.
* You must not have a criminal record.
Thank you for your application.
Follow Morgan Recruiting on Twitter and Facebook. We post job opportunities, part-time work, teaching tips, interview tips and general advice for living and teaching in Korea.
Living/teaching in Korea blog:http://www.tesall.com/teaching-in-south-korea/
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved