Location: Campuses in Seoul, Gyeonggido, Busan
Students: Kindergarten/elementary, elementary
Number of positions: Various (both single and couple positions are available)
Starting: February, March 2013
Schedule: Both morning/afternoon and afternoon/evening schedules are available
Work: Monday-Friday (no weekends)
Salary: 2.2-2.9 million won
Class length: 40 minutes
Number of students per class:12
Housing: Single housing provided
Airfare: Provided (prepaid in advance)
Vacation: 2 weeks per year
Severance bonus: One month severance bonus given at the end of the contract
Health: Health insurance is shared between the school and the teacher
Contract length: 1 year (renewable upon mutual agreement between teacher and school)
The city guide for Seoul (in English):
These are excellent school programs with a strong reputation, in good locations with a strong teacher community.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and photo to the online application on our website at:
Morgan Recruiting is a fully licensed teacher placement agency and we take pride in offering the best services available to our applicants. Our extensive services include:
* visa application assistance
* travel arrangements
* post-support to Korea with follow-up checks to determine your overall satisfaction
* referral bonuses
Check out our comprehensive website athttp://www.morganrecruiting.com
for more information about the services we provide.
Why choose Morgan Recruiting?
- Morgan Recruiting is a fully licensed teacher placement agency, licensed by the government of Korea.
- Our staff are fluent in English and Korean and will answer all of your questions about Korea and the application process.
- Our staff are all longtime teachers in Korea and are very familiar with the entire process.
- We are experienced recruiters having placed over 250 teachers in our schools in Korea.
- We will work to match you with a position that matches what you are looking for.
- We offer only the best services to our applicants.
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
* You must have a Bachelor's degree (any discipline) from an accredited university.
* You must not have a criminal record.
Thank you for your application. We look forward to hearing from you.
Check out our website athttp://www.morganrecruiting.comand be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for some exciting things coming to Morgan Recruiting for 2013.
Camp and homestay program starting this summer in beautiful Victoria, Canada. Visit our facebook page for regular updates:
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved