Skyline Global seeks qualified EFL Instructors and Math/Science/Physics teachers for various University, Institute, and International School positions in Saudi Arabia. You will only find these positions through Skyline Global Solutions, a leader in international teaching jobs for Saudi Arabia. Skyline provides exclusive opportunities for teachers in western countries.
For primary/secondary school teachers we need teachers for maths, physics, subjects.
Absolute Requirement: Must be a native English speaker and have citizenship of US, Canada, British, New Zealand, Australian, or South African. We are looking for teachers to start (January 2013/February 2013).
Duration: 1-2 year contracts
Position titles: ESL Instructors, and Primary/Secondary teachers (math, science, physics)
Type: University/Institute/International Schools
Gender: Male & Female
Location: Various Cities in Saudi Arabia (Riyadh, Dammam, Khobar and more)
Availability: January 2013/February 2013
Please click below to apply online to the position you are interested in (Be sure to search for country Saudi Arabia):
If you are having trouble applying with the above link, please send your resume/c.v. to firstname.lastname@example.org
U.S., CANADIAN, BRITISH, OR SOUTH AFRICAN CITIZENS only.
The Prospective Instructor must possess the following credentials to qualify for this position:
• (For ESL positions) Bachelors' Degree in related field, or Bachelors' Degree & TESL/TEFL/CELTA certificate
• (For Math/Science/Physics teacher positions) Bachelors' Degree in a related subject
• 1-2 years of teaching experience
• Hardworking, dynamic and computer literate.
• Native English speakers only
• Male or female candidates
• Citizenship must be U.S., Canada, U.K., or South African
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons and workshops for groups and individuals;
• Designing and producing teaching materials and adapting existing materials;
• Carrying out assessments of students' needs;
• Planning schemes of work;
• Assessing students' progress;
• Keeping records;
• Attending team meetings;
• Attending and contributing to training sessions;
• Advising colleagues;
• Preparing information for inspection visits and other quality assurance exercises;
• Helping to draft and review institutional policies relating to the education of students
• Engaging in continuous professional development (CPD);
• Basic salary. = $2,466 - $3,500+ USD per month
• Housing. = $400 USD+ (stipend or fully provided and paid)
• Transportation. = $133+ USD
• Health insurance, prepaid roundtrip airfare, visa and sponsorship paid.
• 30 days vacation and holidays paid.
• Sick days paid
• Total package = $3,000 - $4,033+ USD
Know a teacher interested in working in Saudi Arabia? Ask about our "Refer A Teacher" program, which offers fees to the referrer if the teacher is successfully placed!
... Another position brought to you by Skyline Global Solutions.