Major Saudi Oil Company Seeking English Language Instructors
Our client, a major Saudi Arabian oil company, is seeking a number of qualified English Language teachers to join its staff at various locations throughout Saudi Arabia. This is a great opportunity for career development abroad while teaching English to adults for a prestigious oil company in the region.
Successful candidates will be teaching young adults and current employees at company training centers at various locations in Saudi Arabia.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend in-person interviews to be held in LONDON, UK in mid-February 2013.
There are NO SKYPE or VIDEO interviews available for this role. Candidates must be able to attend interviews in person in London.
The ideal start date for this role is April/May 2013.
- April/May 2013 start date
- 40 work hours per week (20 - 25 contact hours)
- Paid overtime
- Excellent facilities and professional environment
- High potential for long term career security
- Full Work Visa Provided
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Highly competitive salary
- Medical benefits included
- Three return flights to home country per year
- Travel allowance provided
- 6 weeks vacation & national holidays
- Native English speakers only
- BA English/Literature + TEFL or MA TESOL
- Minimum 4 years in-classroom teaching experience
- Middle East experience preferred
Please be advised that visas are available for Bachelor Status (not family) contracts for the following passport holders:
Ireland, UK, USA, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications for this opportunity via the Expat Teaching Recruitment website: http://www.expatteaching.com/international-teaching-opportunities/105-saudi -oil-company-seeking-efl-teachers
We look forward to discussing this opportunity with you.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved