Native Male & Female ESL Teachers Needed For University Projects
Position Available: Native Female & Male ESL Instructors (Multiple)
Job Location: Riyadh , Jeddah, Hail, Tabuk - Saudi Arabia
Contract Type / Duration: Direct / 1-2 Years Renewable
Gender: Female / Male
Start Date: ASAP
Visa Type: Work Visas (Residence Permit / Iqama)
• Curriculum Development
• 22-25 Hours Classroom Teaching
• Evaluation Of Student Work
• Mentoring And Advising Students
• Undertaking Professional Activities
• Coordinating Student Activities
• Preparation Of Lessons
• Marking Of Homework And Class Work.
• Preparation, Administration And Marking Of Placement, Progress And Achievement Tests.
• Assessment And Reporting Of Student Performance.
• Development Of Supplementary Materials For Core Syllabuses Or For Special Courses.
• Attending Staff Meetings Or Workshops Arranged By Senior Staff.
• Assisting With The Running Of Public Examinations.
• Playing A Full And Active Part In The Life Of The University/Organization
• Competitive Tax Free Basic Salary - USD (2700 - 3100) Per Month
• Allowance OR Free Fully Furnished Single Housing with all facilities (e.g. Gym, Swimming pool, Satellite TV, Broadband, Household Stuff, Air-conditioned etc…)
• Transportation Provided /Allowances (SAR 500 Per Month)
• Comprehensive Health Coverage
• Vacation Airfare To/From Saudi Arabia
• 30 Days Paid Annual Vacation and All Saudi Public Holidays
• Visa & Sponsorship Paid & Initial Flight Provided
Documents To Apply
• Passport Copy
• Educational Certificates (BA Diploma, MA Diploma)
• ESL Teaching Certification Certificate
Selection Criteria (Qualification & Experience)
1: Must Be Native Speakers Of English (British / South African)
2. Must Have BA / MA in English / Linguistics / Education / ESL
BA in any major + CELTA / DELTA /TEFL /TESOL (120 Hours)
3. Age Should be between 23-56
4. When applying please mention your age, citizenship and date of availability in covering letter.
5. Available within 1-2 weeks
ATTN: Dr. Cara Watson
Qualified candidates will be asked for a 15-20 minute interview via Skype or telephone 24 to 48 hours after their applications are received. Please make yourself available for this interview, and submit a current phone number and/or Skype address with your resume. The purpose of this interview is simply to assess the overall verbal presentation of each candidate.
This position is for Immediate hiring so only serious, qualified and immediately available applicants need only apply.
Copyright © 2004-2015 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved