Skyline Global Solutions is happy to announce a NEW, HOT position! The position is for Female ESL teachers for English Preparatory Programs in Riyadh, and other cities in Saudi Arabia. One of the main projects is at Princess Noura University in Riyadh.
Skyline is a leader in international teaching jobs for Saudi Arabia. Skyline provides exclusive opportunities for teachers in western countries.
Location: Riyadh, and other cities, Saudi Arabia in a pre-designated location managed , owned or leased by Arabian Education and Training Group or any of its Subsidiaries.
Nationality: American, British, South African, Canadian
Duration: 1+ year contracts
Positions available: ESL Instructors
Start Date: February/March 2013
- To Teach Arabian Group Prescribed ESL Curriculum to Adults and in specific situations to Young learners.
- To assist in collecting, collating and evaluating ESL delivery information and student data.
- To assist in providing periodic assessments, skill acquisition evaluation examinations and preparation of test result reports for their assigned classes.
- Assist in developing new or custom specific needs programs.
- Assist and manage where asked social activities for students and extracurricular assignments.
- Maintain and uphold the ethical and professional standards and guidelines decried in the academic policies of the Institution.
The Prospective Instructor may possess at least one of the following credentials to qualify for this position:
- An Undergraduate Degree in Applied Linguistics/ TESOL Track ( BA / Applied Linguistics ).
- An Undergraduate Degree in Education with English Language Teaching Major ( B.A.Ed.)
- A General Undergraduate Degree , preferably in Humanities with one of the TESL Certifications , TEFL-USA , TESOL-Canada , CELTA or Trinity College Diploma –UK.
- A Master’s Degree in TESOL / Education with English Language Teaching Track.
- No Degree or Credential stated above that is not earned fulltime or part time in classroom shall not be acceptable.
- A B.A. Applied Linguistics or a B.A.Ed Degree supplemented by one of the Professional Certification shall earn extra points towards remuneration package.
- Minimum of two years of experience in a TESOL position following the award of TESL Certification required.
Preferred method for applicants to apply is through the link below.
Please click below to apply online for this position (Be sure to search for country Saudi Arabia) and to locate all other open positions with Skyline:
If you are having trouble applying with the above link, please send your resume/c.v. to firstname.lastname@example.org
Know a teacher interested in working in Saudi Arabia? Ask about our "Refer A Teacher" program, which offers fees to the referrer if the teacher is successfully placed!
... Another position brought to you by Skyline Global Solutions.