The Arabian Gulf has been for years one of the most financially rewarding destinations for IT & Business teachers in the world; inAdavnce is a leading regional IT & Business job placement company.
Whether you are looking for a short term teaching job or wish to embark on an exciting career in education in the Arabian Gulf, we would love to be of help.
Through our relentless pursuit of excellence, we succeeded in securinglong lasting relationships with some of the most prestigious educational institutions in the area. We offer teaching jobs in Saudi Arabia and other parts of the Gulf. Our business partners include universities, colleges and corporate clients.
In such a wide range of diverse teaching environments, we are confident; we have a job for YOU.
Positions in IT & Business Faculity In Saudi Arabia With Great Salary
1. COLLEGE OF BUSINESS
FINANCE/ ECONOMICS/ MANAGEMENT:
Applicants with research interests and experience in one or more of the following areas are especially
encouraged to apply:
* Finance principles
* Finance principles
* Capital budgeting
* International finance
* Security and portfolio management
* Financial statement analysis
* Programming languages (Java & C#)
* Database Management & Design
* Information Assurance
* E-Commerce Design, and E-commerce security
* System Analysis and Design
* Telecommunication and Object-oriented analysis and design
* Intermediate accounting
* Accounting information systems
* Auditing and assurance services
* Financial accounting
* Managerial accounting
* International accounting
* Accounting for government and non-profit making organizations
Applicants must have an earned PhD from a reputable University. Applicants near completion of a PhD
of the above mentioned discipline from a reputable institution with teaching experience will be considered.
Commitment to quality in teaching and research is required and AACSB experience is highly desirable.
It should also be noted that the language of instruction at the university is English.
* The candidate should have a PhD. in any of the above areas or related field from a reputable Western university.
* The candidate should have at least 3-5 years of teaching experience in a reputable university.
* The candidate should have good research experience, with reasonable publications in international refereed journals.
* THE CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE EXPERIENCE IN AACSB ACCREDITATION
* INDUSTRIAL EXPERIENCE_ is considered as an added bonus.
* The candidate should have excellent communications skills in English.
* The candidate should be familiar with technologically infused academic environment.
* Candidate’s PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST_ in general and _GCC _countries in particular
is also an added bonus.
* The candidates should have CULTURAL AWARENESS AND SENSITIVITY_
4. EDUCATION (ASSISTANT PROFESSOR)
PhD in Mass Communication
The teaching methodology at the university integrates the five competencies in each course offered in the Department of Core,
Humanities and Social Sciences. Core Curriculum which is informed by a series of basic intellectual competencies:
_Communication_: the ability to effectively communicate in English, in professional and social situations;
_Technological Competence_: the ability to use modern technologies to acquire information, communicate, solve problems,
and produce intended results; _Critical Thinking and Problem Solving_: the ability to reason logically and creatively to make
informed and responsible decisions and achieve intended goals; _Professional Competence_: the ability to perform professional
responsibilities effectively in both local and international contexts; _Teamwork_: the ability to work effectively with others to
accomplish tasks and achieve group goals; _Leadership_: the ability to be informed, effective, and responsible leaders in family,
community, and the Kingdom. These six learning outcomes are intended to ensure that PMU students will possess knowledge
and abilities associated with mastery of the theoretical structures and methodologies of academic disciplines and professional
For this position, we seek a technology-savvy candidate who can teachtechnology infused courses to bachelor students.
A candidate who has the capacity to also teach courses in Humanities and Social Sciences, which includes Written, Oral,
and Technical Communication, Research Writing, Leadership, and Critical Thinking, will be viewed favorably.
Duties and Responsibilities:
In addition to the primary teaching responsibilities for the department'sacademic courses, the responsibilities of the
position include academic advising, curriculum development, selecting texts, preparing course syllabi, planning in-class
team activities, constructing student assessments, preparing examinations, keeping grade records, supervising laboratory
sessions, holding regular office hours and other standard non-teaching duties such as institutional and professional services.
PhD in Mass Communication or related field with three years ofteaching experience at the college level is preferred.
Standard academic environment in a technologically-infused campus
5. INTERIOR DESIGN
FULL PROFESSOR, ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, ASSISTANT PROFESSOR, INSTRUCTORS IN INTERIOR DESIGN
STARTING SPRING 2013 SEMESTER AND FALL 2013 SEMESTER.
Successful candidates will be expected to:
Teach courses at the Undergraduate level in Interior Design, including design studios and
ID-related theoretical courses.
Engage in special committees in the Department, College and University levels.
Participate in ID Student advising and counseling.
Be active in research and other scholarly activities.
Play a positive role in developing the department through assigned tasks and other activities.
Help maintain a positive working environment through constructive interaction with faculty & students.
* A minimum degree requirement of a PhD or MS in Interior Design, Architecture or Interior
Architecture from an accredited institution.
* A minimum teaching experience of 2-3 years at university level is required, following the
* Work experience especially in a design field is preferable.
* Proficiency of Computer Aided Design software is highly recommended. Proficiency in AutoCAD, 3D MAX, Photoshop, Sketch Up, and others is a top priority.
* Must be fluent in English since all classes in PMU are held in English.
The university offers a competitive tax-free compensation package commensurate with rank and experience
including 12 month salary, paid annual summer vacation, accommodation, annual round-trip airfare to home country for applicant, spouse and two (2) children under the age of 18, medical insurance, assistance with school fees for children and end of contract bonus.
Applicants must include a letter of interest, curriculum vitae, unofficial copies of all university transcripts,
statement of research and teaching interests as well as the names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses
of at least three (3) professional references. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until positions are filled.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
IT Faculty Positions (preferably with Phd)
A HIGH-TECH Saudi university is seeking postgraduate personnel at thefaculties of Computer Studies, preferably females, IT and Computer Engineering. Phd degrees in respective fields are a must. Excellent tax-free salary plus many benefits.
MEDICAL ACADEMICS required to lead the team at the department of nursingstudies at a renowned Saudi university in the country’s Eastern Province (Dammam).
Business Faculty Positions (preferably with Phd)
FACULTY IN BUSINESS COLLEGE : A renowned Saudi technical university isseeking teaching personnel for the following faculties: Accounting, Finance, Management Info. Systems, Economic, International Business /Marketing, Human Resource Mgt. Top tax free salaries plus many benefits (minimum PhD degree).
FACULTY IN INTERIOR DESIGN : A privately-owned university in Gulf isseeking the following (experienced) interior design teaching staff Assistant Professor and above, preferably Ph.D; Lecturer (M.Sc. Interior Design); Interior Design Teaching assistant (knowledge of Interior Design Computer Programs (AutoCAD, 2D and 3D- 3DMax etc. is a must).
Interested candidates MUST fill in the information below and email the below requested information with your documents below at firstname.lastname@example.org and CC to email@example.com
1. Attached resume (CV)
2. Copies of your degrees and relevant diplomas and/or certificates
3. A copy of your passport (first page only to confirm your nationality)
4. Letters of reference (optional at this stage)
5. Completed attached applicant information form
CANDIDATE NAME :
POSITION APPLIED :
DATE OF BIRTH :
MARITAL STATUS :
CURRENT POSITION :
CURRENT LOCATION :
Total Experience :
NOTICE PERIOD :
CURRENT SALARY :