Qualified Female EFL instructors Needed
vacancies only for Qualified Female EFL instructors in Saudi
Work in a prestigious university for women in Saudi. Make a difference in the life and English level of young Saudi females!
Work within universities and enjoy the benefits and flexibility of Saudi private sector educational companies offer!
Join the Saudi British Centre; a solid language school in Saudi Arabia and make your mark at a prestigious university for women
The Saudi British Centre for Education and Development (SBC) has been providing EFL instruction in Saudi Arabia for over 16 years. It has branches in major cities in the country. It has been working with renowned Saudi universities operating their English foundation programs, known in Saudi as Preparatory Year Program (PYP). SBC has partnerships with local and international educational institutions in areas of language programs, accreditation, quality assurance, and joint management of PYP's in Saudi Arabia. It currently employs over 600 instructors, supervisors, and support staff. SBC is a solid organization with a vision to make a difference in the level of English language instruction in Saudi Arabia.
• Plan, Prepare and Deliver lessons to young adults
• Preparation, Administration and Marking of Weekly Achievement Tests and Final
• Record Keeping, Grading and Report Writing
• Assessing and reporting on student performance on a weekly basis
• Developing supplementary materials for core syllabi or special courses
• Attending staff meetings and/or workshops arranged by senior staff
• Candidates must be native speakers of English
• Minimum of (3) years teaching experience required.
• ESL/EFL teaching experience is essential
• MA in ESL, EFL, TESOL, Applied Linguistics Master of Arts in Teaching, Linguistics is preferred
• BA in TESOL, Language Education, English,
• BA in any field plus teaching credential such as TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or similar from an accredited university or institute
• Competitive annual salary tax free salary (range:US$28.000-58.000 a year) is based on teaching experience and credentials.
• Airfare from country of origin to and from Saudi Arabia
• Furnished accommodations and transportation provided or allowances paid with salary
• Comprehensive Class A health insurance with dental
• Visa expenses (including medical) covered/reimbursed upon arrival
• Employment visa processed (toward Iqama) or Business visa if needed.
• Iqamah holders WILL KEEP THEIR PASSPORTS. Business visa holders can obtain their passports within one day
• S.R. 1000 cash advance provided upon arrival
• Scheduled trips to and from cultural sites and shopping malls
• Year end bonus opportunity
• Annual Vacation time of 30 days plus all Saudi holidays
• Academic year contract with option for renewal
If you meet the minimum qualifications, contact us today. Please submit CV, and copies of passport, transcripts/diploma, ESL certificates to:
We look forward to hearing from you. All applications will be considered and responded to with a competitive Job Offer