English Teacher Needed ASAP - Mokpo City in Jeonlanamdo Province, Korea
• Work with an innovative, established curriculum in the most dynamic work environment in Korea
• Fantastic students(elementary to middle)
• 2.1 mil per month
• E-2 visa sponsorship for our Full and Part-time positions
• Severance payment at the end of a completed contract
• One-way airfare if needed
• Housing assistance
• Paid vacation and National holidays off
• Working hours: 1:30 to 9:00
We need professionals like you who are seeking international experience.
At EIE in Suncheon city, teaching English is about making a difference in our students' lives.
For more information about our city, please also have a look at the websites below.
Suncheon is very nice and beautiful harbor city preferred by many retirees.
Suncheon bay is designated as World cultural heritage.
http://blog.naver.com/ anndam?Redirect=Log&logNo=100209066993&jumpingVid=0789FF202DC81DBCC B389D6A553FBF3DD2BF
The academy is located in the huge apartment complex like below.
EIE has a reputation for having the highest standards among private language institutes in Korea.
• Native English speaker with a passport from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia,
New Zealand, Ireland, or South Africa (Korean immigration policy)
• Hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university from one of the seven countries listed above (Korean immigration policy)
• CELTA/Trinity certification or MA TESOL are strongly preferred, other TEFL certifications may also be considered
• EFL teaching experience is strongly preferred
• A passion for teaching and a commitment to real English education
• An open mind towards new challenges, flexibility, a positive attitude, and the desire to help change futures
• Ability to obtain a criminal record check from a national database from your country of citizenship (Korean immigration policy)
Please write a cover letter in the body of your e-mail discussing why you would like to work at EIE Suncheon and attach your updated CV/resume, a recent photo and 1 minute Youtube self-introduction link video to:
email@example.com. The Youtube video will replace the inconvenient interview process due to time difference and save the time for hiring.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved