ESL Positions In Oman
English Language Teachers are needed in Oman in various cities with great salary
We are recruiting English Language Lecturers for College of Applience Sciences . The selected candidates will be appointed on contractual basis for a period of one year renewable at the end of each year based on Mutual consent.
We have requirements for English Language Lecturer positions in the Government Colleges coming under the Ministry , Sultanate of Oman.
The desired candidate should be:
Qualifications (from a recognized Institution):
- MA/ M.Ed. (Applied Linguistics/TEFL/TESOL)
- BA English + Post Graduate Diploma in EFL/ESL
- B. Ed. (4 year program- TEFL/TESOL) + CELTA/DELTA
Minimum of 2 years post degree experience in the field of teaching English Language at tertiary level.
Experience in Smart class, Multi-media and Self Access teaching is an added advantage.
Applicants should be Native Speakers.
Attractive salary package, at par with international standards (100% Tax Free) National holidays, as applicable to any other govt. institutions Annual vacation Air passage Family Status Medical Coverage.
The Monthly Package consists of Basic Salary, Annual Airfare, House Rent Allowance , Local Transport Allowance. The Total Salary will be between USD $ 3000- USD $ 4000
In addition to this you are also eligible for Family Status, Medical Insurance Coverage for self and family, Gratuity-End of Service Benefit and Annual Vacation Salary.
Very Attractive Salary - Tax Free
• Joining Air Ticket, nearest airport from your hometown to Muscat + Free Medical
• Annual Leave: 40-50 days paid leave per Annum
• Contract Type: Yearly renewable
The following are the details of this position:
• Working days: 5 Days in a week (from Saturday to Wednesday)
• Holiday: 2 days in a week (Thursday and Friday)
• Working hours: 8 hrs/per day during the weekdays
• Class Size: 20-25 Students
• Duration: Three Semesters (Sep to second week of July)
• Class Level: Different Levels (Pre-Elementary, Elementary, Intermediate and Advanced)
• Age of Students: 18-25 yrs (High Secondary School Graduation)
Living in Oman
Known for its friendly people, Oman is a country located on the Arabian Sea. Oman is one of the fastest developing countries in the Middle East. With a hot and dry climate, Oman is a great country for those looking to experience an authentic Middle Eastern way of living. Oman is made up of a vast desert region and mountains, and it is home to many historical forts, which are its best known landmarks. Traveling in Oman can include desert camping, a trip to the beach,Sands and shopping at traditional markets.
Weekend At the Capital City of Oman, Muscat
As the Capital of Oman, Muscat is the largest city in the country, as well as the seat of government. Since the ascension of the current Sultan, Qaboos bin Said in 1970, Oman has seen rapid infrastructure development. Muscat is home to many notable landmarks, including the famous Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque, the Oman National Museum, and a brand new opera house (opened Late 2011). For those interested in shopping, the largest mall in Oman is situated in Muscat—the Muscat Grand Mall—with many smaller other malls scattered throughout the city.
• Nizwa College of Technology
• Ibri College of Technology
• Al Musanna College of Technology
• Ibra College of Technology
• Shinas College of Technology
• Salalah college of Technology
• Higher college of Technology
Please fill in the information below and send your CV, passport, educational documents and mention your preferred country for further screening at email@example.com
CANDIDATE NAME :
POSITION APPLIED : e.g English teacher
MARITAL STATUS :
CURRENT POSITION :
CURRENT LOCATION :
VISA STATUS (If in the UAE) :
NOTICE PERIOD :
TOTAL YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Bahwan Cybertek LLC