Full-time Native English Speaking Teacher Needed in Indonesia
EF ENGLISH FIRST MAKASSAR, INDONESIA
FULL TIME NATIVE TEACHER
English First Employee Benefits:
- A great team environment and a beautiful brand new modern school, With well equipped classrooms and computer lab
- Competitive salary IDR 11,000,000,- (net)
- Accommodation or housing allowance
- Official work-visa and permits
- Roundtrip flight reimbursement
- Professional development training
- Academic Support
- Paid vacation in addition to public holidays
- Medical Insurance
Qualifications for Teacher:
- Bachelor Degree
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA qualification
- Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand
- A UK, Canadian, Australian, New Zealand or US passport with at least
18 months and four pages still to run.
- The ideal candidate will be someone who works well in a team, has a
positive attitude, likes meeting people is passionate about teaching
and making friends and can adapt to living in a developing country
- Candidates with interest in or experience with young learners preferred.
Experience of living abroad preferred.
Age min. 25 years and max. 35 years
Please send your complete resume/CV & recent photo to johan.mailoa(at)ef.com stating your date of availability.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved