Teaching in Saudi Arabia
Teach Away is currently accepting applications for ESL teaching positions throughout Saudi Arabia. ESL teachers will teach English to university and college level students to help prepare them for rigorous academic programs. ESL teachers in Saudi Arabia will earn a lucrative, tax-free salary.
- Start Date: January 2013
- Contract Duration: 1 year (renewable)
- Location: Saudi Arabia
- Student Level: Post-secondary
- Salary: $2,700-4,000 USD, tax-free
- Flight: Roundtrip airfare; annual flight home provided for extended contracts
- Housing: Provided by employer
- Health Insurance: Provided
- Visa Sponsorship: Sponsored by employer
- Vacation: 60 days of paid vacation per contract year, and all national holidays
- Education: Bachelor's degree (English, Education, Linguistics, or TESOL strongly preferred)
- Certification: TESOL, CELTA, DELTA or equivalent (120+ hours of in-class training)
- Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience at relevant level
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants should apply online athttp://www.teachaway.com/application.html
Successful candidates will be contacted via email to schedule an interview.
ABOUT TEACH AWAY INC.
As a global leader in education recruitment, Teach Away Inc. offers the widest range of international teaching and educational administration jobs. Each year thousands of teachers explore the world and experience a new culture through Teach Away's international teaching programs. Teach Away’s services are free for teachers.
TEACH AWAY INC. - TEACHING JOBS WORLDWIDE
Teach Away provides teachers with access to an extensive network of international teaching jobs at Public Schools; Ministries of Education; International and Private Schools; Businesses; Adult Learning Centres; and Private Language Schools.
For more information, visithttp://www.teachaway.com