Australian owned English academy in Seoul has 1 full-time teaching position
Do you like teaching kids? Do they like you? Are you an experienced ESL teacher with qualifications? Do you long to work in an upbeat work environment? Then JJ English might have just the job for you!
We are looking for a qualified EFL teacher to develop his or her teaching skills in a growing academy owned by foreigners. The successful applicant will be highly motivated and be able to work independently to join our small team teaching mostly elementary and middle school-aged children.
We place a great deal of importance on our teachers being fun and likeable, and able to establish rapport with students of all ages. If you are “that teacher” that students love, then we would like to hear from you.
Full time position
1. ESL qualifications: CELTA certificate or other sufficient TESL/TESL qualifications- no exceptions. School teaching qualifications in your home country highly regarded
2. At least 2 years’ experience teaching EFL
3. University BS or BA degree from either Australia, the UK, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa, Canada, or the USA- must be apostilled
4. Criminal record check in your home country- must be apostilled
5. Able to work as a member of a small team. (This quality is highly valued!)
6. Must be a native speaker of English
7. Must enjoy teaching children of all ages
1. 2.4 ~ 2.5 million won per month depending on qualifications/experience
2. Housing (to the value of 500 00 won/month and 10 million won deposit) is provided with basic furnishings to get you settled in
2. Location: Gangdong-gu, Seoul (near Jamsil and Olympic Park)
3. Teaching levels: Elementary (majority), some middle school students
4. Working hours: Mon/Wed/Fri: 12.30pm ~ 9:20pm; Tue/Thurs: 2pm ~ 9pm;
5. Teaching hours: maximum of 30 hours per week
6. One month salary severance pay upon completion of the 12 month contract
7. Minimum 20 paid days off per year (including national holidays)
8. 50% medical expenses
9. 50% national pension plan
10. Return flight from your home country reimbursed when you arrive and before you leave at the end of your contract. (to the value of 1,000,000 won each way)
11. No split shifts, no weekend schedules, no training outside work hours
12. 50% subsidization of fees for professional training conferences outside work hours if teachers wish to improve their own teaching skills, particularly the KOTESOL conference in September.
Starting date: 2nd December 2014.
If you are interested in this position please email your resume with photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved