Noksapyeong Stn. (Itaewon): Compact 9am to 4:30~5:30pm, 2.4 incl. full benefits
Noksapyeong Stn. (Itaewon): Compact 9am to 4:30~5:30pm, 2.4 incl. full benefits (October)
Yongsan PSA (3 min walk from NoksaPyeong, a station right beside Itaewon Stn. Line 6) Located in one of the most buzzing districts in Seoul, this position is just ONE stop away from Itaewon station, an area known to attract tons of young people day and night.
Yongsan is also very close to Hongdae Station, a location boasting a vibrant university style ambience. This location is in Central Seoul allowing convenient travel times to all parts of Seoul.
Yongsan PSA is looking for one Arts & Science teacher to join their teaching staff in the time frame of late October. The ideal candidate for this position is someone who loves to work with children.
Why choose this job?
1. Competitive Salary: teachers can receive up to 2.3 million won + FULL benefits
2. Short-hours: Amazing short-compact hours of 9:00 a.m. to 4:30~5:30 p.m.
3. Fantastic Location: Live & work near the popular district of Itaewon
4. Central Seoul: Itaewon is close to Gangnam, Apgujeong, and Hongdae
Start Date: End of October for orientation with first day of teaching on November 3rd, 2014
Position: Arts & Science Teacher at YBM Yongsan PSA
Salary: 2.3 million KRW per month + (housing or housing allowance of 450,000 KRW)
Benefits: Severance pay, vacation days + all national holidays off
Korean Pension and Health Insurance: Fully comply with this regulation
Work Place: Yongsan PSA – within walking distance from NoksaPyeong Station Line 6
Office Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 4:30/5:30 p.m. depending on the day
Please apply if you meet these requirements
1. A Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or Ireland.
2. Qualifies for the E2 Visa – Apostilled Bachelor’s Degree and Apostilled Criminal background check
3. Should have teaching children experience in South Korea
Qualifying applicants should submit their cover email, resume, and a recent photo. As well, please indicate the status of your E2 visa documents or please e-mail them over if you have them in order.
Danny J. Kim
YBM Head Office
< strong>What to expect: Qualified applicants will be contacted by the YBM head office and given further instructions on the next step.