ESL Teachers- Native Speakers Only- Anywhere in Saudi Arabia
Position: ESL Teachers- Native Speakers Only
Start Date: Immediately
Location: Must be willing to work anywhere in Saudi Arabia
* To teach prescribed ESL curriculum to adults and in specific situations to
young adult learners.
* To assist in collecting, collating and evaluating ESL delivery information and
* To assist in providing periodic assessment, skill acquisition evaluation
examinations, and Preparation of test result reports for their assigned
* To assist in developing new or custom specific needs programs.
* To assist and manage, where asked, with social activities for students and
* To maintain and uphold the ethical and professional standards and guidelines established in the academic policies of the institution.
• Native speaker of English.
• BA in applied linguistics, TESOL/CELTA
e.g. Lexicography – Psychology – Reading – Orthography. English Language Teaching – ESL
• Education – Teaching English as a Second Language
•BA in non-related fields will NOT be considered.
• MA in any field, preference will be given to degrees in TESOL/CELTA, English language education, linguistics, etc.
• BSc – English Language
• Online degrees will NOT be considered.
• 120 hours ESL certification (or relevant degree) is mandatory for applicants who have non- related MA or PHD degrees.
• ESL teaching experience of at least one year.
• Must be willing to work anywhere in Saudi Arabia.
• Visas are not available for family members at this time but could be arranged after 3 months of employment.
Salary & Benefits:
•Highly competitive, tax-free monthly salary
•Full furnished accommodation and transport package.
•Paid public holidays.
•Round trip ticket between KSA and country of origin.
•Class “A“ medical insurance.
•Varied performance awards and additional incentives.
Please send your Resume, copy of Diplomas, and Recent Photo to:
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved