ETEC is looking for esl teachers to start in December of 2014. The school itself has been established over 10 years and well known for its well planned curriculum and excellent working condition. Currently there are 20 foreign teachers at this school, so if you’d prefer to work with many English speaking co- workers as possible, this is the best on you can find out.
Also the director has been known to teat all of them like family!
Are you looking for SECURE and WELL ORGANIZED city to live in S.KOREA?
Gwangju is the BEST CITY for you.
Gwanju Metropolitan city is one of the 7 representative cities in Korea. And population is approx 1.4 million people. Its entire area is in the nature-preservation district & the Paldang Lake is in the first region for special water quality-preservation, so it will be developed to be a garden city whoever wants to live. It's famous for a variety of delicious Korean traditional food and good-natured people.
# Position details
- Start date : as soon as visa processing is done
- Teaching age : kindergarten & elementary
- Working hours : Mon~Friday, 120 (at maximum) teaching hours per month
- Working Schedule : 9:30~6 pm
- Housing : fully furnished Single housing (rent free)
- Salary : 2.2 million won per month
- Distance from apartment to school : 10 min on foot
- Total number of foreign teachers : 20
- Airfare : prepaid by school
- End of contract severance/bonus equivalent to one month’s salary
- Medical, accidental insurance : monthly premium will be fully covered by the employer
To apply for this position, please e-mail (email@example.com ) kate your resume , cover letter, recent photos, the front page of passport
- Successful applicants MUST have native level English proficiency (born in an English speaking country like Canada, USA, England, Ireland, South Africa, New Zealand, or Australia) and have a 4-year University degree.
- No criminal record (a FBI check or a national wide police is required)