ENGLISH TEACHERS REQUIRED - Jakarta
ENGLISH TEACHERS REQUIRED
Ultimate Learning Institute (ULI) is a market leader in the provision of English Speaking tuition within public and private schools in Indonesia. All ULI teachers are native speakers of English who work alongside local Indonesian English teachers with the primary focus of improving the speaking of the language. ULI teachers work with the ULI curriculum and, through highly interactive lessons, provide students with as much opportunity as possible to speak English.
ULI prides itself in partnering with leading world institutions such as Navitas (an Australian publicly listed company) to offer academic (and corporate) programs based on best practice from certificate to postgraduate levels.
The opportunity exists for new teachers to utilize their training and experience and take up a position within a school in Indonesia. The new teachers will join a team of experienced teachers and will be provided with all the support and supervision they need to thrive in a demanding but very rewarding role.
Native English speaking teachers for Jakarta – Full Time & Part Time
• Native English speakers from the US, UK, Canada, Australia or New Zealand
• Bachelors degree or higher (Majoring in English, Linguistics or Education preferred)
• TEFL certified (English as a second language (ESL) teaching certificate)
• Minimum 1 year teaching experience (preferably including ESL teaching)
• Age between 25 to 55 years
• Passionate, committed and outgoing
• Ability to work independently and integrate well into the local school community
• Professionally presented and well-groomed
• Teaching will commence in late September/early October
• Up to 22.5 hours per week as a full time teacher or on a part time basis
• ULI curriculum provided. Developed in conjunction with NAVITAS
• Teach on site at local Junior (12 to 14 years old) and Senior (15 to 18 years old) High Schools
• May include teaching local Teachers and teaching Corporate Programs
• Fixed Period Contract with attractive remuneration and benefits package
• Competitive remuneration package
• School vacation periods apply
• 100% of visa and work permit costs covered (Full Time Teachers only)
• Medical Insurance coverage (Full Time Teachers only)
• Full training, support and integration program
• Unique opportunity for an immersive cultural experience within a local school
If you meet the above requirements, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your application letter, CV and a recent photo to email@example.com as well as your preference for Full Time or Part Time work.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved