Freelance TOEIC writers and editors for English study materials in Seoul
YBM is searching for freelance TOEIC writers and freelance editors for English study materials in Seoul
YBM is Korea's premier provider of English language content and services -- the largest publisher of English study materials and also the largest language institute in South Korea. (Overview: http://ybm.co.kr/introduce/english/YBMBrochure.swf )
YBM's Editorial Department 1 is seeking experienced freelance writers for TOEIC (Test of English for International Communication), and freelance proofreaders/copy editors for other English study materials.
Candidates must be native speakers of English, and people who apply for the freelance TOEIC writer position should have a strong knowledge of TOEIC (particularly Listening and Reading tests) and grammar.
* Freelance TOEIC writers
- writing and revising TOEIC items and passages
* Freelance editor for English study materials
- proofreading/copyediting other English test preparation or study materials
- Must be a native speaker of English
- A bachelor's degree with a major in English, journalism, or a related field
- Minimum of two years of experience as a writer/editor in English education field
- Extensive knowledge of the conventions of English grammar and usage preferred
- Formal EFL or ESL teaching experience with adult learners preferred
- Publishing experience, and work experience in Korea are highly desirable.
- Residency in Korea preferred
If interested in the positions above, you may send an e-mail message with the following documents to Joon-ha Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter and resume (including contact information, educational/employment history, highlighting your experience in writing English test materials, particularly TOEIC listening and reading tests, and a recent photo)
- Scanned copies of passport information page and university diploma
- Writing sample
- Candidates for freelance TOEIC writers may send a full set of TOEIC (Parts 2 through 7), or some items (and passages) from each part.
- If residing in Korea: scanned copy of Alien Registration Card (front and back)
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved