Female University ESL Instructors Needed in Riyadh
Chase Resourcing, an international base for educational recruitment, urgently require Female University ESL Instructors to work with our global partner in Saudi Arabia.
Our client enjoys a renowned reputation as a centre of excellence as providers of Education Professionals.
Superb opportunity for professional Female ESL Teachers
You will work in the best Universities and University campuses in all the major cities in Saudi Arabia.
“A chance in a lifetime experience for personal development as well as a progressive career opportunity”
• Must be Masters qualified in any field
• Must speak English to mother tongue standard
• Must be from UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia or SouthAfrica
• Must possess either 120 hour in class TEFL or CELTA qualification
• Must have in excess of two years ESL teaching experience
• Must hold a minimum of a BA university degree in related field to Education,
• Master degree holders in any subjects are highly sought after oncecertified in TEFL / CELTA
• Possess superb communication and presentation skills
• Vacancies available ASAP, and on a continuous basis
THE PACKAGE ON OFFER:
• Superb TAX FREE Salary on offer dependant on experience andqualifications
• Rolling 12 month contacts
• End of contract bonus
• Paid accommodation, to a high standard, Inc. utility bills
• Paid return flights from country of origin to KSA
• Paid Medical Insurance
• Travel cost to and from work daily
• Superb holiday benefits
Please send your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone us on 00353 66 976 2007 for more information.
I look forward to hearing from you and assisting you in the next steps to your exciting and challenging career
Copyright © 2004-2015 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved