Saudi Local Male Native ESL Instructors wanted in Rabeigh Saudi Arabia.
This position starts as soon as possible.
Skyline Global seeks qualified local Male Native EFL Instructors for positions Riyadh, Saudi Arabia that starts immediately. Skyline Global Solutions is a leader in teaching jobs for Saudi Arabia. Skyline provides exclusive opportunities for teachers throughout Saudi Arabia.
We are only looking for candidates currently in Saudi Arabia.
***Saudi Locals Only, Must be Native English Speaker*** Accepting Male Applicants only
Applicants must be currently living in Saudi Arabia, and will be available immediately. Must be a native English speaker.
Duration: Monthly - 1 year contracts.
Location: Rabeigh, Saudi Arabia
Availability: (Immediate) (Sept/Oct)
Please review the requirements below and to apply your resume/C.V in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org Enter "Saudi Local" in the subject line.
The appointment is for an initial period of one year in Saudi Arabia with the possibility of extension.
The English Language Instructor will be responsible for developing curriculum and teaching students in the Institute General English from A1 through B1 proficiency on the Common European Frame of Reference. Activities and operations include working with other Institute staff to identify areas of English knowledge that require improvement within the student body, participating in the development of English curriculum, coordinating with other English Language Instructors to integrate curriculums, and teaching classes with up to 25 students for up to 25 hours per week.
Essential Job Functions
• Teach up to 25 hours of in class instruction per week
• Maintain positive rapport with all students and create a positive learning environment to adequately communicate lessons
• Enforce the student management and disciplinary policies of the Institute
• Act as an advisor outside of class to support students that require additional mathematics training or assistance
• Perform clerical duties, as required, relating to textbooks, instructional supplies, student reports and records, attendance reports, etc.
• Participate in curriculum development and planning with other English Instructors and the Director of Foundation Programs
• Utilize technology when teaching including interactive whiteboards and projectors
• Possess a strong knowledge of English (native or native-like competence) and teaching techniques
• CELTA, Trinity, or other equivalent EFL qualification
• Highly organized and dependable.
• Excellent computer aptitude, proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both in written and oral English
• Experience using interactive whiteboards in the classroom preferred
• Strong collaborative skills, high energy, excellent follow-up skills, and highly effective relationship building skills
• Proven ability to work in a culturally diverse context
• 3-5 years experience teaching secondary or higher level students
• Bachelor’s degree
• Prior teaching experience in Saudi Arabia or the GCC is preferred