Native English speaker
• Carry out the timetable of classes assigned by Director of Studies and/or Centre Manager, whether in the Centre or Off-Site.
• Teach classes at any levels.
• Always give lessons to the highest standards of English language teaching.
• Become familiar with the programs and courses of study used at the Centre.
• Expose students to their major skills: reading, writing, speaking and listening.
• Begin and end classes on time.
• Administer tests, exams and assessments according to the Centre’s procedures.
• Prepare lessons in advance and ready all equipment before classes begin.
• Carry out alternate teaching-related responsibilities, including giving demonstration lessons, facilitating conversation club, leading tutor sessions and giving presentations.
Accredited TEFL certificate, including teaching practice.
Native English speaker.
Enthusiasm for teaching children and adults.
25 - 36 years old and single.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved