Mokdong Seoul - POLY Mokdong 3rd Campus hiring Enthusiastic & Passionate Teacher
Mokdong Seoul - POLY Mokdong 3rd Campus hiring Enthusiastic and Passionate Teachers for End of November Start!! (Elementary Grades 1-5)
*** Recruiting for End of November 2014 ***
Awarded a Best Brand award for three consecutive years from the Korea Times - as the top school in the elementary English education field.
Currently, we have 41 campuses throughout Seoul and Daejeon (a city south of Seoul). We have a good reputation among teachers and parents here in Korea, and many of our teachers re-sign for 2nd or 3rd years. The management is mainly Korean-American or Korean-Canadian, so there are rarely, if ever, awkward cultural differences. Our program is well-developed and we offer a respectable salary and benefit package.
We do not have classes on weekends nor do we offer telephone lessons. There are no split shifts, and the scheduled working times include preparation time. Classes have no more than 12 students per class.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and experienced teachers for Afternoon-Evening positions in MokDong, Seoul.
** MokDong POLY 3rd Campus: 2.3 Million won - Immediate Start!
Benefits for Teaching Positions
We offer a great benefit package to all POLY employees, including:
- Single, unshared furnished housing (bed, refrigerator, washing machine, stove, air conditioner, etc.)
- Free prepaid airfare to and from Korea.
- Severance bonus upon the completion of the 1-year contract.
- 10 paid vacation days plus National Holidays
- Medical Insurance: 50% of National Insurance premium paid for by POLY. You will receive the same insurance coverage as a Korean national.
Requirements (ECP Instructor)
- Native English speaker
- Excellent English communication skills
- Open-minded Team-Player, Well-Organized, and possess effective time-management skills
- 4-year Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited University/College (Education / Literature / Communications / Linguistics majors preferred)
- Elementary~Post Secondary education received in North America (either Canada or US)
- Genuine love of children REQUIRED
- Apostilled/Notarized (US/Canada dependent) copy of Diploma
- Sealed, official transcripts from University/College
- Copy of valid US/Canadian passport with at least 6 months validity remaining
- Passport Photos (x5)
- Federal Criminal Background check (Apostilled/Notarized)
If you are interested in the English Instructor position available, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org (MokDong 2nd&3rd Campus Director) or visit the HR Website for more information about our program, schools, students, and/or curriculum.
HR Website: http://hr.koreapolyschool.com
Campus Homepage: http://md3.koreapolyschool.com
Campus Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/POLY.MD3