Female ESL Language teachers needed for Saudi Arabia University project starting September 2012
• Preparing Saudi teenagers for entrance into university programs.
• 20 classroom contact hours per week.
• 10 office hours per week for preparation and administrative/grading duties.
• 9 month contract, option to extend for summer teaching.
• Competitive Salary (Tax Free).
• Single, fully furnished apartment (all utilities paid by company).
• Bonus of half month’s salary paid at end of contract.
• Return airfare, medical insurance covered by employer.
• Paid Breaks in October, January, and March (approximately 4-5 weeks).
• Opportunities for extra teaching hours and OT.
Qualifications and Experience
• Native English speaker (contract stipulation by Saudi client).
• Minimum Bachelors Degree and 2 years English teaching experience.
• BA English, Education degree, or TEFL/ESL certification for visa purposes.
• High school and/or university teaching experience is beneficial.
To apply please send ONE PAGE CV with:
5. English Teaching Experience
6. **RECENT PHOTO**