Teach English in Medan or Palembang
SYNERGY International Training and Consultancy is currently looking for highly motivated Native English Teachers to start in October 2014 - January 2015. We provide all levels of English language tuition to children and adults. Our aim is to prepare students for the Cambridge English exams, from YLE to CAE. We also offer preparation courses for IELTS, OET, SAT, TOEIC and TOEFL.
• One year renewable contract
• Competitive salary
• Visa, Work Permit and Foreign Workers Tax paid by us
• End of contract bonus equal to one month’s salary
• Flight allowance reimbursed on completion of one year contract
• 25 days paid leave plus Indonesian national holidays
• Medical insurance or an allowance towards the cost of medical insurance
• 5 days paid sick leave per contractual year
• Housing allowance to help towards the cost of accommodation
• Help in finding suitable accommodation
• On-going support to help you adapt culturally to the new environment
• Free Internet access on school premises
• Progressive teacher training to ensure professional competency at all levels.
- Minimum BA degree
- CELTA or equivalent language teaching certificate
- Minimum of one year’s teaching experience
- Culturally aware and able to be flexible and adapt to cultural differences
- Professional in appearance and behavior
If you are interested in joining us, please e-mail your resume to either Sheila (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Chitra (email@example.com), together with a cover letter detailing your current contact details and telephone number, your working history to date, the level and age groups you prefer to teach, your reasons for wanting to come to Indonesia, your date of availability, and a suitable date and time for a skype interview. We will also need a copy of the information page of your passport for visa application procedures.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved