ESL Teachers (Native Only) - Saudi Arabia (Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam, and Al-Madena
Candidates for these positions must be:
• Citizens of English speaking countries with native fluency in English
• Have an undergraduate degree (BA/BA) in English, education or related field (NB: The Saudi government does not recognize online degrees or certificates, all must be residential.)
• Hold a CELTA or an SIT TESOL Certificate or equivalent (at least 120 hour of instruction, online certificates will not be considered)
• Have experience with zero beginners
• Have strong computer skills
• Have a minimum of two year of ESL/EFL teaching experience with adult learners
You will be working in any of our PYP program in Riyadh, Dammam, Jeddah, or Al-Madenah.
Your weekly working schedule includes a maximum of (35) hrs. Your students will consist of college freshmen, the number of students in each class will vary between 25 to 35 students.
Salary & Benefits:
•Monthly Salary from 10,000 SAR to 14,000 SAR per month
•10 month contract. Starting Sept. 1st to June 30th
•Full furnished accommodation and transport package.
•25 days paid annual leave.
•Paid holidays (Eid Al-Adha, Winter Break, Spring Break)
•Round trip ticket between KSA and country of origin.
•Class “A“medical insurance.
•Varied performance awards and additional incentives.
Please send your Resume to
Copyright © 2004-2015 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved