MEG-TESOL Staffing aims at bridging people with multicultural awareness and compassion to help change lives through English language teaching activities overseas. We train people who are not experienced; we hire people who are qualified; we offer interns for college students who have energy; we help volunteers find their best match.
MEG-TESOL currently has more than 2000 ESL teaching positions in 60 countries
-Native Speaker of English
-Citizens of US, UK, Canada, Australia, and South Africa
- Finish at least 12+ years of education, B.A in Education
• Strong communication, presentation and organizational skills
• Dynamic and creative approach to training
• Openness to web-based, blended and live instruction
-Any other major other than Education may need a 120 Hour-TESOL Certificate
Benefit varies on countries of interest, level of education, and other qualifications
Contact us ASAP for an exciting career opportunity: 847-496-7919 ; 224-688-9755
Students: College age levels
BA in TESOL or BA in English in Applied Linguistics/ English/ TEFL/ TESOL
2 year post degree experience teaching English Language to college level or adult students
Native Speakers of English from US, UK, Canada, Australia, and South Africa
Compensation and Benefits - Tax Free
Monthly compensation packages as follows:
• Salary: Up to OMR 1000 depending on the teacher's degree and teaching experience.
• Allowances ranging from OMR 400 to OMR 520 as follows:
Furnished accommodation or housing allowance.
Transportation allowance; Dependents’ Allowance; Other Allowance
Other Yearly Benefits:
• Health Insurance for the teacher.
• Air travel and visa for the teacher.
• End of contract gratuity and bonus depending on the date of commencement of the contract.
• Annual paid leave: Approximately 56 days
- Under 58 years old when applying.
When applying, please summarize your resume as follows:
Citizenship by birth:
Type of Degree:
Years of college teaching experience:
Remember to apply only when you have at least 2 years post degree teaching experience