30 Fantastic Teaching Positions in Hong Kong!!
30 Fantastic Teaching Positions in Hong Kong!! September Start!
We are looking for 25-30 ESL teachers for our kindergarten schools in Hong Kong.
We offer: -
1. Eleven months contract from 1st Sept 2012 to 31st July 2013, Salary: HK$12000 + HK$500 traveling, allowance per month plus shared accommodation.
2. Working hours: Mon-Friday 8.30am to 5pm, and some half days on Saturday
3. 32 days long holiday for Christmas, Chinese New Year and Easter, each holiday from 10 to 12 days.
4. Trip allowance during long holidays: HK$1000 x 3 trips.
5. Air ticket allowance: HK$5000 when completed contract.
6. Airport pick up.
8. Ongoing Training.
9. Visa sponsorship.
10. On-job training and support.
Since the students are very young, most schools will have many branches in different districts. Very often, 1 school will have 5-6 branches.
You will have four 20 minutes lessons (approx) in the morning, and the same in the afternoon. There will also be a 1 hour lunch break.
1. Teach English to 2 to 6 years students from N1, N2, N3 and N4 or N1, K1, K2, and K3.
2. Follow school curriculum to prepare teaching units.
3. Prepare teaching materials, i.e. big book, flash cards, stuff toys, pops, finger/hand puppets etc.
4. Prepare and submit lesson plan which include procedure, songs and games.
5. Prepare student worksheet, coloring page.
6. Design and Prepare outcomes based learning activities.
7. Design and prepare classroom display board (every 2 months).
8. Prepare and Submit weekly review report on teaching and learning.
9. Prepare student assessment report (twice a year).
If you are interested, then please kindly send us the following:
1. CV and a recent photo.
Later on we will also need:
2. Passport copy.
3. University degree certificate &Transcript.
4. TESOL / TEFL certificate.
5. Reference letters from TESOL/TEFL.
6. Reference letters from Previous teaching.
7. Criminal background check.
We would be happy to send you a brochure on this, once you send us your initial details.
To apply, please email us at email@example.com with the following:
1) Your CV
2) A recent photo of yourself
Please make sure that both of these are named.
Thank you and look forward to speak to you soon.