Female ESL Teachers required for new Vocational Colleges in Saudi Arabia
Female ESL Teachers required for new Vocational Colleges in Saudi Arabia.
This is an opportunity to be part of an exciting new education initiative being implemented in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The main objective of the initiative is to equip young people aged 16-22 years with the skills required to allow them to contribute well to their communities and industries in Saudi Arabia.
Applicants will receive:
Attractive competitive tax free salary and benefits including:
• Annual flights home to point of origin
• Healthcare insurance
• Housing and transport allowance
The colleges are operated and managed by a highly-respected international vocational training provider.
Applicants must have:
• a post/undergraduate degree in English Language or Literature, TESOL, Applied Linguistics or English from a recognised university
• qualified instructor status in your home country or have recognized TEFL teaching qualifications at diploma level or above
• 3+ years experience teaching adults aged 16-22 in the post-secondary, technical or vocational sector
• experience working in another country, preferably the Middle East is an edvantage
Applicants must be available for an immediate start, or by negotiation
Please email your CV/Resume to email@example.com
Copyright © 2004-2015 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved