Students: College age levels
BA in TESOL or BA in English in Applied Linguistics/ English/ Education/TEFL/ TESOL
2 year post degree experience teaching English Language to college level or adult students
Native Speakers of English from US, UK, Canada, Australia, and South Africa
Compensation and Benefits - Tax Free
Monthly compensation packages as follows:
• Salary: Up to OMR 1000 depending on the teacher's degree and teaching experience.
• Allowances ranging from OMR 400 to OMR 520 as follows:
Furnished accommodation or housing allowance.
Transportation allowance; Dependents’ Allowance; Other Allowance
Other Yearly Benefits:
• Health Insurance for the teacher.
• Air travel and visa for the teacher.
• End of contract gratuity and bonus depending on the date of commencement of the contract.
• Annual paid leave: Approximately 56 days
· Under 58 years old when applying.
When applying, please summarize your resume as follows:
Citizenship by birth:
Type of Degree:
Years of college teaching experience:
Remember to apply only when you have at least 2 years post degree teaching experience
Please send your resume,degree,tesol and passport copies to consider your application