We are currently looking for an Office Manager
Hi to all the adventurers interested in working in education and discovering South America!
We are Idiomas Sin Fronteras, a language school hidden in the heart of the Lake District, at the gateway to the Chilean Patagonia. We are currently looking for an Office Manager to work in our school in Puerto Varas.
We offer you a unique opportunity to take a deeper and personal dive into South America, to share your life experience with Chilean people, to get to know their traditions and customs, and finally, to be a part of a great and unforgettable adventure combining working and exploring breathtaking Chilean landscapes painted with volcanoes and lakes.
What do we offer?
- a job contract from 9 months up to one year
- 40 working hours a week.
- free accommodation in a beautiful, old, colonial house with access to all the facilities, wi-fi included
- $ 220 000 CLP of Salary
- if you complete the 9 months, we cover the half of your return ticket
- Health insurance as part of the Chilean national system
What do we require?
- Open-minded, enthusiastic, sociable, creative, proactive and versatile personality
- Good communication skills, able to manage people effectively.
- Knowledge of relevant programs such as Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Experience planning and running staff meetings.
- Experience with planning publicity events, and having an active presence within the community.
We will train the right person upon arrival.
If you are interested in our offer, do not hesitate to contact us.
Enjoy an extraordinary and unforgettable experience in the heart of Chile.
Visit our website: http://www.idiomas-sin-fronteras.com